Volunteers for Charity Reality Show Mini Event @ The OSIM Triathlon Sat 8am to 12pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

willyfoo

Jan 18, 2002
North
willyfoo.com
Hi Guys.. got an urgent call from the good guys raising funds for a good cause.
I've got 5 media passes to shoot the event at East Coast Park.

pledge-emailer-2.jpg

http://www.thepledgephuket.com/emailer2/emailer21.htm
and cause at http://www.thepledgephuket.com/files/press.htm

Some of the Celebrity hosts include Angela May, Nadya Hutagalung, Dennis Keller, Vivian Tan etc.

Since it's a triathlon, we will need to be spread out to take different parts of the action. I will provide walkie talkies to co-ordinate the communications on the ground.

Sorry for the rushed notice... but please leave your names if you can help..
I'll be busy with a shoot for the whole of today.. if anybody can help me co-ordinate this, please sms me at 96324562.

Thanks and see u tomorrow at 8am!

Upz for Willy, would love to help, but I've another Charity shoot already, upz upz upz!

I will be there... I am using a canon g6 with external flash.. will sms you.. if it is ok let me know...

1. evershine
2. uncleparty

i intend to be ther e either ways. do we meet at 8.30 or earlier ah? at the vip tent also?

can use film SLR or must b digital? i using film woh... :sweat:

my equipment focal range is from 19-200mm... :bigeyes:

Hi Guys.. need to use digital unfortunately..
We'll meet at 8am at the VIP tent...

willyfoo said:
1. evershine
2. uncleparty
3. EdChen

am i too late ?

hi all, sorry as smsed to willyfoo, might not be able to make it down. therefore removing myself from the list.

may still go down for fun if the d70 decides to resurrect.

1. evershine
2. EdChen

kitkat said:
am i too late ?
No.. you're not too late

1. evershine
2. EdChen
3. Kitkat
4. AntiFruits

Call me in the morning... I'll be there at VIP tent at 8am...

uncleparty said:
1. evershine
2. uncleparty

i intend to be ther e either ways. do we meet at 8.30 or earlier ah? at the vip tent also?

830 .. is too late.. it flag off at 7

Hiee Luval...

The Volunteers are for the photographic captures of the PPl for the PLEDGE thingy....

Look at the first thread....we don't any how shoot......we were given media passes juz now and given specific shoot instructions....

Its was a really fun day!!!

rgds,
sulhan

This is my first time meeting up with clubsnap members. Well.. majority of my shots are real bad...! Hey Willy...sorry for "wasting" your time going through many of the bad shots I have taken. I thought I could select them and send it to you.
Nevertheless, its great fun though real tiring. Was too shy to take these beautiful people. My first time getting so close to celebrities.
Nice to meet you Sulhan. Thanks for the lift..

Gary

Hi Gary.. some of your shots were not bad at all, especially the overhead shots when they are getting prepared to go into the water..

Just need to know the strengths & weaknesses of your camera...

Oh... what should be the name I should credit you with??

Status
Not open for further replies.