volunteer to help nparks reshoot its catalogue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

denizenx

Feb 1, 2002
L2TPYSG
Visit site
lol just tried to peruse the nparks guide to all flora in sg.
maybe CS can organise a reshoot for them...

denizenx said:

Is this confirmed yet????? :dunno:

denizenx said:

Another gov. agency looking for free services again?:dunno:

Sigh budget cuts are one thing, but always asking for freebies? Ask civil servants to work for free then.

Are you guys mistaken? Maybe denizenx is proposing to help NParks redo their plant guide - I surfed on over to their corporate site and did not see any request for photographs.

"No money, no talk?"

How much are you worth?

I will gladly volunteer my services and give it my best shot if given the oppty. Its not money I'm after. Its therapy.:bsmilie:

Sounds interesting. Maybe they can provide us with all the names and info of the plants while we give them our photos in return(of course, they must acknowledge our works)?

swampthing said:
Sigh budget cuts are one thing, but always asking for freebies? Ask civil servants to work for free then.

i totally agree. Clubsnap is not a charity organisation of sorts. its sad that there r even companies or event organisers post here exploit Local Talents either by not wanting 2 pay or paying tokens. its not like it does not cost a cent 2 organise an event of any size....:sticktong

I don't think NParks is looking for freebies. Nor did they post any official request for this. It's denizenx's own initiative and suggestion to improve the photos (which is a commendable offer). :thumbsup: Chill out, guys. :)

think it's a good idea to improve engrish before photography hehe

i wouldnt mind helping out too! just want to gain more experience... hehe...:bsmilie:

r32 said:
Are you guys mistaken? Maybe denizenx is proposing to help NParks redo their plant guide - I surfed on over to their corporate site and did not see any request for photographs.

"No money, no talk?"

How much are you worth?
Priceless. ;)

+evenstar said:
hmm...would you be proud to point to the catalogues and tell others, "hey, that's my photo up there!"?

$ isn't everything...;)
Maybe I overdid this when I was your age. Ppl start to take advantage. :(

Once bitten, twice shy. I kena bitten so many times over till I got sick of it.

But den some things can consider doing it for free. Some things u pay me do I might not want oso. One of my weird quirks these days. :D

maybe if nparks want to do it, they can make it an outing or a contest with prizes.
with transport and food at the end of the shoot, that would be nice.

but if they pay it would be better.
more money = more toys

ortega said:
maybe if nparks want to do it, they can make it an outing or a contest with prizes.
with transport and food at the end of the shoot, that would be nice.

but if they pay it would be better.
more money = more toys

i agree!

i wonder wad d top prize is?

a tree-house? hahaa...:bsmilie:

Don't be stupid, nparks is loaded why should you help them shoot for free?

Status
Not open for further replies.