Volunteer Photogs for Elderly home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stefen

Apr 26, 2003
Beijing
www.stefenchow.com
hey all....

I am helping my friend ask around for photographers. She's from Lions home for the elderly, and they are planning to do some photoshoots of their members for publicity and advertising.

Date has not been set, but the venue will probably be at bedok south or toapayoh

I just want to see if any of you are interested in volunteering your services for a good cause?

Please feel free to ask me any questions.

Thanks!

Stefen

i'm already doing some stuff for Children's Society. let me know if i can be of any assistance...

PM me if you need help.

If it's for a good cause, why not?

Count me in please (except for 3 May to 10 May --- I kena 'volunteered' for reservist)

Hi

Would like to know some dates. I would most probably be cool for the bedok shoot.

Keep me in the loop!

Cheers!

Hi Stefen, I keen to do the shoot at either locations... pls keep me inform :)

Wow. If you need one more photographer to make up your platoon, count me in... we can all go invade Lion's home together.

hmmm...y not...if its at toa payoh...count me in....watever....bedok too....will try my best to go there.....for a good cause anyway....juz pm me....

Let me know if you need volunteer photographers... I volunteered for a Bishan children's charity before and its a lot of fun!

If the event does not clash with my schedule, I will volunteer willingly for any charity.

pls count me in! i'm new here and i just wanna try this out.

cheers ;)

tingchiyen said:
Wow. If you need one more photographer to make up your platoon, count me in... we can all go invade Lion's home together.
Ya Boy me too.. invade LION HOME and do LION DANCE of Photographers..hehehe. :bsmilie:

But I need to know the date.. count me in ;)

wow... the response is overwhelming.... :lovegrin:

thanks a lot for all the responses, including all the pms... I don't have time to answer all, but thanks a lot..

I am now asking the organiser for lions home to register herself into clubsnap, and we see how we can work from here.

many memory cards and many kind hearts.... :bsmilie:

Lions Befriender? If it is does not crash with my schedule, I don't mind volunteering ;) ... but only flim camera, just sold my DSLR ;)

Let me know if u need any more help. PM please.

Status
Not open for further replies.