Volunteer Photographers needed for WOW day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

edwinywh

Sep 11, 2003
Singapore
www.pbase.com
Hello everybody!
I need 5 photographers for this Sun,10th July for my event which is called Trip Ttrek GO!
Its basically a day where a group of people will bring 70+ kids from 3 different homes to go round Singapore to play an amazing race!
It will be a full day event,from 9-5.
Basically,the photographer will be assigned to a group of children,and he or she will need to take pics of the children whereever they go. =)

Date : 10th July
Time : 9am-5pm
Where? : Will be going Sentosa,Esplanade,Fort Canning and Airport.
Transport Provided. But u guys have to be at Fort Canning in the morning first.

So,lets start the ball rolling!!!

Put ur nick so that I can PM u guys to confirm.

Hello everybody!
I need 5 photographers for this Sun,10th July for my event which is called Trip Ttrek GO!
Its basically a day where a group of people will bring 70+ kids from 3 different homes to go round Singapore to play an amazing race!
Basically,the photographer will be assigned to a group of children,and he or she will need to take pics of the children whereever they go. =)

1. amirfarhan

Hello everybody!

1. amirfarhan
2. canonws

Hello everybody!

1. amirfarhan
2. canonws
3. pichaku - i m newbie :)

4. Blow - please advise the end point cos i'am driving

Hello everybody!

1. amirfarhan
2. canonws

queenmint_smilies002.gif
Ups for edwin.

I would be at one of the stations that day.

Blow, I think it might be better for you to leave your car at fort canning, as transport would be provided. (Do wait for edwin to get back to u guys to confirm this)

I did that before. We arranged, sponsored, and I was the photographer. It was for some underprivilleged neighbourhood kids. Then the teachers whined it's too hot, students can't even play at the zoo, etc! Teachers cut the trip short, they dined at rainforest cafe instead, on us ($$). Then at the end of it, I saw parents fetching them with cars and some even maids!
We did no more than 5, then moved onto old ppl instead. lol, next time we must make sure of its authencity (underprivilledged?) before doing it.
I'm not saying it's wrong. I'm sure yours have more substance. But I'm just sharing, it's fun if u want to catch the kids expressions. classic.
I'd like to participate but I'm not in the country right now. Count me in next time ok.

Hello everybody!

1. amirfarhan
2. canonws
5. Slivester

i'd love to join but i can't as i have my company's family day to attend. it's also in sentosa. who knows, maybe we'd bum into each other... have fun.

furball said:
queenmint_smilies002.gif
Ups for edwin.

I would be at one of the stations that day.

Blow, I think it might be better for you to leave your car at fort canning, as transport would be provided. (Do wait for edwin to get back to u guys to confirm this)

Thanks furball for the UPz!! I really need it. THANKS ALOT!!! :D

dennisc said:
I did that before. We arranged, sponsored, and I was the photographer. It was for some underprivilleged neighbourhood kids. Then the teachers whined it's too hot, students can't even play at the zoo, etc! Teachers cut the trip short, they dined at rainforest cafe instead, on us ($$). Then at the end of it, I saw parents fetching them with cars and some even maids!
We did no more than 5, then moved onto old ppl instead. lol, next time we must make sure of its authencity (underprivilledged?) before doing it.
I'm not saying it's wrong. I'm sure yours have more substance. But I'm just sharing, it's fun if u want to catch the kids expressions. classic.
I'd like to participate but I'm not in the country right now. Count me in next time ok.

Thank you very much for the tips !!! My group of friends and I will do our BEST to make this day as WONDERFUl as possible!! :)

I want to thank everybody for showing your support in helping me to make my WOW day a really WOW! Thank you for the 5 people who registered as volunteer photographers. I have total faith in you to give me GREAT pictures. =)

THANKS EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.