Volunteer needed: Graphic Artist, cartoonist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansel

Apr 30, 2003
Land Downunder
Visit site
Hi,

I am looking for a graphic artist or cartoonist who is willing to volunteer a one time effort for a charitable organisation. If you can draw cute cartoons of children, I will appreciate your help. :)

Please PM for contact and more information.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

hello ansel, would like to know more details, like do volunteer has to be on spot or do it at home? what do the volunteer do? guess most ppl won't want to discuss in PM unless they are commited to do it..

LENS said:
hello ansel, would like to know more details, like do volunteer has to be on spot or do it at home? what do the volunteer do? guess most ppl won't want to discuss in PM unless they are commited to do it..

Basically it is a small project, "own time own target", if you know what I mean. I have series of b/w comic-like technical diagramms that need to be redrawn in a more attractive, cute, style, in colour, for the purpose of web and print publication. Everything can be done digitally, and co-ordinated via email, phone, etc. In other words, you do not need to go to a partically place at a particular time, if this is what you are asking.

Thanks Streetshooter and astroboy, I will contact them.

Anymore recommendations? :dunno:

One more. For the life of me I could not remember his name the last few days.

http://pachome2.pacific.net.sg/~favianee/

This one seems more suitable to my requirements, bright, sunny style that are more suited to my need in a children's environment, compared to the previous two above who are a little too dark for me.

Thanks! Will contact him now! Hope he agrees! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.