volley beach competition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Bluestrike

Well you can always use your leg for the extra zoom.......

eh but its said to be a comp..dun think they will allow ppl to go too near...btw, i m jus using a 24-105...can't get the action frm spectators stand...when there during the last competition liao...

Originally posted by ralphii82sg

eh but its said to be a comp..dun think they will allow ppl to go too near...btw, i m jus using a 24-105...can't get the action frm spectators stand...when there during the last competition liao...
What you want to shoot? THe pimple on the face?
in fact the 24-105 is good ! Add a TC be come 48-210... wow!

*But of course a tele would be nice....

Originally posted by ralphii82sg

see that you're using a Nikon system too.. might lend you ma 80-200 or ma 70-300 if i happen to be down. What time's the competition?

Originally posted by Bluestrike

What you want to shoot? THe pimple on the face?
in fact the 24-105 is good ! Add a TC be come 48-210... wow!

*But of course a tele would be nice....

eh its already a 3.5-4.5...add a tc and i need to do manual focusing liao..me not that gd =p...

eh..me using minolta (the only nikon i haf is the nikon f) =)...thanks for the offer anyway =)

Hey, if you see the empire, say hello for me, he should be my pe teacher :D

From what my friend told me, it starts around 8:30am and should last till bout noon.

I should be there unless I oversleep, which does happen quite often :embrass:

Well, was down there at the stated time, but I think it was quite loosely organised, by the time they started was about 10.

Took photos of both guys n gals, of course the bikini babes made things slightly more pleasant for my eyes ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.