volkswagen scandal....

I think it's over for this brand.
No one in the right mind will take a second look at VW cars after this scandal.

Company is fighting for survival now, lets see in the next few months!

I think it's over for this brand.
No one in the right mind will take a second look at VW cars after this scandal.

Company is fighting for survival now, lets see in the next few months!

Not in USA...countless women driving Beetles everywhere. It has replaced the PT Cruiser as the choice for the girls it seems. Most of the folks over here could give a rat's @ss about diesel scandals. In fact the diesel folks like to boost their engines and roll coal - which means a giant cloud of black smoke pouring from the exhaust. You guys would probably freak if someone was doing that on SG streets (well at least the cops would I bet).

Not in USA...countless women driving Beetles everywhere. It has replaced the PT Cruiser as the choice for the girls it seems. Most of the folks over here could give a rat's @ss about diesel scandals. In fact the diesel folks like to boost their engines and roll coal - which means a giant cloud of black smoke pouring from the exhaust. You guys would probably freak if someone was doing that on SG streets (well at least the cops would I bet).

Americans traditionally don't give a damm abt emissions. Ford, GM and others used to built mega big capacity engines and Americans loved them