Voigtlander 125mm f2.5 macro

WuffRuff

Jan 10, 2007
opp. East Coast Park
Remember this legendary lens that had lots of raves around here and all?
Can this lens still be obtained from anywhere in the world?
The last I heard many months back was that the last few copies could be bought from Europe for around $2000.
How much would this lens be worth now?

Remember this legendary lens that had lots of raves around here and all?
Can this lens still be obtained from anywhere in the world?
The last I heard many months back was that the last few copies could be bought from Europe for around $2000.
How much would this lens be worth now?

Around SGD2000.

Yes, occasionally available in eBay. Just managed to get a mint one. The EF mount is especially in demand. If you can find a boxed, mint condition. Including freight may cost you more than $2k.

A classic and beautiful lens. Now I am going to gaffer it.

4068941150_729bbfcbbf_o.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, occasionally available in eBay. Just managed to get a mint one. The EF mount is especially in demand. If you can find a boxed, mint condition. Including freight may cost you more than $2k.

A classic and beautiful lens. Now I am going to gaffer it.

4068941150_729bbfcbbf_o.jpg

HAWT PEEEENKKKKKK ZIP-BRA PREENCE GAFFER FOR THE BOOMZ!
:bsmilie:

Gaffer it and it will be SHARPER and CREAMIER at the SAME TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and L-O-U-D!!!!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I am very very jealous now.......

This lenses is good lenses and not easy to come by now.

I am very very jealous now.......

No need jealous. :devil:

I have one in mint condition. U wan? Only S$2.2K plus a Hawk peeeeen zip-bra pig-kee-knee! :bsmilie:

This lenses is good lenses and not easy to come by now.

Rumour has it that SLII is coming....but then it is just a rumour....

No need jealous. :devil:

I have one in mint condition. U wan? Only S$2.2K plus a Hawk peeeeen zip-bra pig-kee-knee! :bsmilie:

I am thinking of selling for 2.5. Don't spoil market :)

Rumour has it that SLII is coming....but then it is just a rumour....

I am thinking of selling for 2.5. Don't spoil market :)

That rumor was in the Pentax forums overseas IIRC, and is already a few years old. :bsmilie:

Don't think Carl Zeiss will let Cosina produce something that kills the CZ range of lenses (the voight SL line is more than capable of doing that both in lab and field tests IIRC) and Cosina will not be so doofus as to let their licensing agreement get screwed just because of 1 small range of lenses as opposed to the heaps they are now earning form the manufacture of CZ lenses (besides the bragging rights - German Optik Giant asking Japanese coy to make their lenses).

OK ok plish dun hamtum me! Come come, we both price at 3k can? :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Can post some photos for poison ;p

I did, but wait ManWearPink spank me how? :sweat: So better say 3K! :sweatsm:

its supply and demand. Seriously, this lens is so beautiful that I get orgasm just looking at it. Not many lens give you that hi feeling. I wouldn't part with it even if you pay me 3k.

I am going to gaffer it with this . It is going to be so pretty that it BOOMZ!

I just got it so have not really started using it. This is a test shot that I took close up (not macro). The focus is on the eyes of teddy. Taken at f2.5. This lens is just so smooth. turning the focus ring is smooth, the colour rendered is so smooth, the transition between shadow and highlight is so smooth, the bokeh is so smooth. This lens is a smooth operator.
The lens is calling out to you now, " hush, hush, hurry, hurry come to me. You got to take me home "

4068141135_ff0a15be48_o.jpg

Last edited:
its supply and demand. Seriously, this lens is so beautiful that I get orgasm just looking at it. Not many lens give you that hi feeling. I wouldn't part with it even if you pay me 3k.

I am going to gaffer it with this . It is going to be so pretty that it BOOMZ!

I just got it so have not really started using it. This is a test shot that I took close up (not macro). The focus is on the eyes of teddy. Taken at f2.5. This lens is just so smooth. turning the focus ring is smooth, the colour rendered is so smooth, the transition between shadow and highlight is so smooth, the bokeh is so smooth. This lens is a smooth operator.

4068141135_ff0a15be48_o.jpg

No wonder you get orgasm ;p