Voices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferrari 1

Feb 26, 2007
Article.jpg

I was 100% "STRONGLY" agreed wif e article. How abt U guys? ;)< hee...

hold it!

dont just post a link, tell us what you think.

My thinking & feeling was e same wif e person who voice out in e acticle. Meaning, for tose pple who was nt able or nt convenience to pick-up e call @ dat moment due to certain wrk job or etc was nt fair! De best way was thru SMS or emailing so dat nobody will miss e draw thru years! Dun U think dat so? :) Thx...

every year my mother tell me the same thing:
"eh... go and apply for the ndp tickets leh"
and so i did but was never successful.

this year, my mother tell me the same thing and i forgot about it.

every year my mother tell me the same thing:
"eh... go and apply for the ndp tickets leh"
and so i did but was never successful.

this year, my mother tell me the same thing and i forgot about it.

How abt to tose pple wifout hp @ all? De system should revise to a better 1 so dat to every S'porean would nt miss e chance & fair!

I didn't even hear about the ballot :(

yup, my sympathy goes out to the person who wrote the article. the organisers should at least call back again if the first proves to be unsuccessful.

i know, there's a long list of people under the reserve list. but the person who got shortlisted should at least be contacted the second or even the third time around if the first is not successful.

and i also agree with Ferrari 1 that if contact by mobile phone is not successful, a SMS should follow suit.

and for Tan Siok Ha, i think the NDP organisers should screen all applicants and matched them agains past database. i think it is only fair that those who have not been successful for the past 2 or 3 NDPs should be given the priority for the current NDP.

Totally agreed wif mohui. I guess still a lot of pple behind feeling unfair abt tis current system! Sighs... Sob!

why cant it be arranged to be collected at post offices? so many NDP liao system still got so big flaw... :sticktong

for the past few days i have been getting private calls which i didnt answered, then today no more :sweat:

Seens like quite number of pple feeling unhappiness & unfair abt tis current system! I think & "hope" dat dey should or will improve e system in e future. :( Sob!

Status
Not open for further replies.