VK reporting in

Status
Not open for further replies.

VainKid

Aug 1, 2009
Bedok
Dear fellow mates,

Special thanks to optimage, shaoken, numball, rashkae, Astrorion, dark72, Ian, zerocool, burning , Romeo and Dan.

I've settledown with D90 kit $1627, prime 50 1.8 $182, hoya lens filter $34 and digi cabi DB-036 $107

Total damage 1949, far from my expected 2.2k as mention earlier on,

I bought all from SLR revolution serve by Jason except digicab from Paris silk, top notch service and positive attitude toward noob question asked, not pushy on useless gears. Reommended to all newbies and will definately return for the battery grip n spare battery due to Out of stock.

Hope to post some picture of my shooting for more advice from buddies here. Cheers To all and love u guys

Last edited:
Dear fellow mates,

Special thanks to optimage, shaoken, numball, rashkae, Astrorion, dark72, Ian, zerocool, burning , Romeo and Dan.

I've settledown with D90 kit $1627, prime 50 1.8 $182, hoya lens filter $34 and digi cabi DB-036 $107

Total damage 1949, far from my expected 2.2k as mention earlier on,

I bought all from SLR revolution serve by Jason except digicab from Paris silk, top notch service and positive attitude toward noob question asked, not pushy on useless gears. Reommended to all newbies and will definately return for the battery grip n spare battery due to Out of stock.

Hope to post some picture of my shooting for more advice from buddies here. Cheers To all and love u guys

Good for u mate~

Shoot more and hope to see ur works soon! :)

Cheers

Big Welcome to CS...:cool:

Hope to hear more from u. Post some of pics for us to see...

Welcome to CS :) Now that you got a new toy, start shooting ;)

Hello, Vainkid. A very warm welcome to you.
Yes, certainly SLR Revolution has been the new revolution in the industry... I realised many people are going to them for their gears. And Jason is indeed a non-pushy and gentle sales-person.

Despite the market is so competitives, John316 which is opposite refuse to lower the price and yet its still crowded as ever, so hard to get quotation from them, even jason tell me openly that feel free to go check out price next door (John316) then compare. I've Ceck through all the shop in funan and pennisular and i would say Bally photo (1680 iirc) and The camera workshop (1750 iirc) are also Carroting people. the rest are +-1650

Status
Not open for further replies.