Status
Not open for further replies.

flask

Jun 21, 2004
Singapore
www.iantan.org

My VivoCity Photo Competition
1 - 30 Jun 2007

Celebrate the vibrancy and vitality of VivoCity. Be a part of My VivoCity Photo Competition. Simply snap away and show us why VivoCity is your place, or share with us your special Vivo moments through two themes, VivoCity - My Place and VivoCity - My Vivo Moments. Olympus cameras and $20,000 cash to be won! Click here to download leaflet.

Submit the completed entry form together with the hardcopy of the photograph (8R/Super8R) plus a digital format (at least 300dpi) to the Customer Service Counter at VivoCity on Level 1 or 2 from 1 - 30 Jun.

See link here Prizes include the Olympus E510 dSLR and $10,000 cash for pros!

clicknick

Apr 13, 2005
Hougang
I don't understand the part about Amateur and Professional? How to be categorized as professional or amateur?

Professional prize is much bigger compared to amateur, so everyone enter as professional??

wranger

Mar 24, 2007
UK | TWN

My VivoCity Photo Competition
1 - 30 Jun 2007

Celebrate the vibrancy and vitality of VivoCity. Be a part of My VivoCity Photo Competition. Simply snap away and show us why VivoCity is your place, or share with us your special Vivo moments through two themes, VivoCity - My Place and VivoCity - My Vivo Moments. Olympus cameras and $20,000 cash to be won! Click here to download leaflet.

Submit the completed entry form together with the hardcopy of the photograph (8R/Super8R) plus a digital format (at least 300dpi) to the Customer Service Counter at VivoCity on Level 1 or 2 from 1 - 30 Jun.

See link here Prizes include the Olympus E510 dSLR and $10,000 cash for pros!
Thanks for the info.:)

dorts

Mar 10, 2007
SG
Hehe. I plan to get some shots. But seeing the amount of entries they would be receiving, no chance. I WANT THE E-510! :D

Nov 29, 2006
Sembawang
went down yesterday, could see a number of people armed with their cameras shooting away

Autumnite

Oct 16, 2005
dun think security can stop leh since got competition going on

marky

Staff member
Feb 15, 2006
Singapore, Singapore
I was there last night (110607) and this afternoon also (120607).. maybe going there again next week. .

Siraj

Apr 15, 2007
was there this afternoon... there were quite a few armed with their cameras...the kids got frightened! :eek: haha....... will be dropping by again tomorrow

Jul 14, 2006
HAHA!

Securities were fine, nothing they bothered. However, I encountered something else, but also nothing much serious, just wasted some time.

The lady from the customer service there approached me saying that some customer complained to her that I was photographing...-.-"

However, I wasn't shooting for the competition.

She also doesn't know about the competition.

ZeroDivine

Sep 5, 2004
andritei.zenfolio.com
HAHA!

Securities were fine, nothing they bothered. However, I encountered something else, but also nothing much serious, just wasted some time.

The lady from the customer service there approached me saying that some customer complained to her that I was photographing...-.-"

However, I wasn't shooting for the competition.

She also doesn't know about the competition.
must be your 'machine gun' which scared the customer off lah :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :sweatsm:

art2d3d

Dec 15, 2003
Remember that Singaporeans are usually "conservative".

LOTUSfairy

Staff member
Oct 10, 2006
Serangoon
Chey...i went with 2 fellow CSer last time, while we begin to take some photo, 1 security approach my 2 fellow CSer (quite rudely), and the other ask me (though nicely, maybe me gal)..."YOU GOT PAPERWORK ?" huh...:confused:

milamber

Nov 23, 2006
Chey...i went with 2 fellow CSer last time, while we begin to take some photo, 1 security approach my 2 fellow CSer (quite rudely), and the other ask me (though nicely, maybe me gal)..."YOU GOT PAPERWORK ?" huh...:confused:
Just show him the photocompetition entry form. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom