Vivo City

Status
Not open for further replies.

aloyyolaaloy

Oct 26, 2006
toa payoh
15e4867395350fe3b850c9c5bd7394a2_large.jpg

4.5 sec, f22, iso 400, exposure comp +3..

I think it will be much better if it is wider.

Nice photo. :) Personally I like the uncropped version. The sky and the reflection from the ground enhances the mood.

Interesting idea. A thought ... if you had gone down closer to the ground for a really, really low angle, and mayb a tad to your right, the effect of the lighted "stalk" of the fountains running into their reflections might have been more effective; also the height would have been accentuated. Maybe +2 instead of +3 would give a move "vivid" or starker effect, too, especially from a lower angle. Remarks actually apply to uncropped version!

:bsmilie: i was sitting on the floor for that shot... any lower and .. hmm :think: :bsmilie:

maybe a little tilt to the left ... but good shot; maybe i try some shots some day too ... :)

:bsmilie: i was sitting on the floor for that shot... any lower and .. hmm :think: :bsmilie:

Ouch! Hmmm ... :D ... Still another couple of feet to go, right?!! ... Prone firing position?! :dunno: ... Maybe gives the viewer a "feel" for the wetness, and enhances the mood ... or gets you well and truly wet!!! Jokes aside, a nice shot uncropped; try this with grass where the water is, and trees, people, etc., where the fountains are, to explore some strange juxtapositions of objects and "feel" for their size, texture which "don't compute" at first sight, but which make for an interesting shot anyway.

Uncropped version is certainly better!

Try putting the camera on the floor, that sometimes works when I cannot get any lower and am too embarassed to prone in public.

Ouch! Hmmm ... :D ... Still another couple of feet to go, right?!! ... Prone firing position?! :dunno: ... Maybe gives the viewer a "feel" for the wetness, and enhances the mood ... or gets you well and truly wet!!! Jokes aside, a nice shot uncropped; try this with grass where the water is, and trees, people, etc., where the fountains are, to explore some strange juxtapositions of objects and "feel" for their size, texture which "don't compute" at first sight, but which make for an interesting shot anyway.

bro.. my cam not waterprove..

Uncropped version is certainly better!

Try putting the camera on the floor, that sometimes works when I cannot get any lower and am too embarassed to prone in public.

can try ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.