Vivo city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Angelus

Jan 5, 2005
Singapore
lord-angelus.deviantart.com
Anything good at there? I been there shopping for stuff. But not really that great about that place leh.

The place is too big and there is some parts which is waste of place and etc and the water at the roof , do not know who will dare to have their kid to swim in that water! it is so GROSS!

waaaa My dress is still not at Mango!

overhype. I prefer to shop at MS and suntec together or Orchard Rd.

didnt go.

from what i hear. best to stay at home and watch teevee.:bsmilie:

VivoCity, ah... More like a chaotic yet inadpt combination of Marina Square and Orchard Road. Looked big, but you know its never enough, something just not right here and there. Been twice for GV, disappointed big times, after all those ads during pre-launch period. Argh.

For now, I will stick with my usual shopping at Marina Square, Suntec or Orchard Road.

went to GV several times. the seats are curved towards the screen, the leg room is wider, every seat partitioning can be push up. the louge area for gold class is very nice. the food they catered is very very nice

i think this Vivo City is designed for the young generation. I will like to see a large place for people to watcg football. ;)

my wife wanna me to bring 2 kids and her there to walk walk, damn boring...........:(

tsk tsk tsk... singapore people... no shopping mall, complain. Got shopping new shopping mall also complain.

Vivocity not bad. I like big shopping mall, at least can find almost everything under 1 roof. But my main grouse is that for such a big mall, it surprisingly have such a narrow corridor, especially the 2nd level. I find it so squeezy. And all that wasted empty gap between the corridors. Even if they build each corridor 1m wider, they still will have lots of empty gap for the ground level to view the roof. Some of the suburban malls like Jurong Point has wider corridor than Vivocity.

went there yesterday, not really crowded liao... thought festive season coming should be super packed but...... I didn't have to squeeze or wait for anything.... :)

There is a bookshop call Page One. It is at the corner near the Sentosa Gateway. Quite a nice selection of books on photography.

the Sentosa Gateway is the yet-operational LRT to Sentosa that side?

He means the existing Causeway to Sentosa or look for GV cinema.

HTH :)

He means the existing Causeway to Sentosa or look for GV cinema. It's near the escalator there.

HTH :)

decor at food republic is cool!!! feels like a trip back in time to the 60s/70s...

also, i like the ToastBox at the basement...very interesting menu...try the "Milo" big toast, and the "pork-floss" big toast....

decor at food republic is cool!!! feels like a trip back in time to the 60s/70s...

also, i like the ToastBox at the basement...very interesting menu...try the "Milo" big toast, and the "pork-floss" big toast....

I like Food Republic's Bean Curd, Laksa, Chicken Rice :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.