Vivo City Canon got 50 f1.2L to try out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porky88

May 15, 2009
Hi All,
Anyone knows if the 50 f1.2L is available to tryout at vivo city canon?

Thanks.

6376 9340

Give them a call.

?.? i don even know vivo canon center allows trying out of lens.
Always go there to play new released camera bodies~

Yes, they have. I tried it abt 2 weeks ago.

Wooo, I've always thought those lenses are purely for display and that the ones that're for touch-touch-see-see are usually kit lenses.

Wooo, I've always thought those lenses are purely for display and that the ones that're for touch-touch-see-see are usually kit lenses.

bring your two bodies there and bang on the table with them. sure can loan any lens u want. :thumbsup:

cool... will drop by tomorrow to try...
which shop has fresh stock for the 50 f1.2L now? MS need to order.. others haven't ask yet.
Any shop offer limited time to return lens if it's crappy copy?

Cheers

bring your two bodies there and bang on the table with them. sure can loan any lens u want. :thumbsup:

:bsmilie: no need to bang on the table lah bro

test the full metal body sturdiness of the 1 series mah. :)

but honestly speaking, canon showroom are pretty decent when u ask them for help.

Some of the gal staff are pretty decent too. ;p

Vivo's showroom got quite a wide range of lenses on display and that includes both the 50 f/1.2L and 85 f/1.2L II.

But i've not heard that they allow u to try.

bros...dun always think if u bang table u will get yr stuff thru....we r not barbarian...just ask nicely la...CUSTOMER IS NOT ALWAYS RIGHT.....they can refuse todo that if u r a nuisance lei.....ppl dun owe each other for a living...EARTH IS ROUND...KARMA WILL COMES TO U SOONER OR LATER......just my 2 cents worth.....photography only lei dont need to make life difficult for ppl....unlesss they F**K u up then u bang....dun make the clubsnapper looks like unreasonable people to them....ne nice to ppl im sure u be treated nicely too

Last edited:
bros...dun always think if u bang table u will get yr stuff thru....we r not barbarian...just ask nicely la...CUSTOMER IS NOT ALWAYS RIGHT.....they can refuse todo that if u r a nuisance lei.....ppl dun owe each other for a living...EARTH IS ROUND...KARMA WILL COMES TO U SOONER OR LATER......just my 2 cents worth.....photography only lei dont need to make life difficult for ppl....unlesss they F**K u up then u bang....dun make the clubsnapper looks like unreasonable people to them....ne nice to ppl im sure u be treated nicely too

i think thats is meant to be sarcasm. :bsmilie:
who would bang a 1d to a table anyway?

i thought u are a supporter of making alot of noise, seeing u always make the most noise wherever u appear. :bsmilie:

just kidding la. so serious? :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.