Not open for further replies.

felixcat8888

May 8, 2005
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
dicflavivdf400mz_1.jpg

What do you guys think of this flash?

It looks very much like the RIVA one?

You can't do HSS with this flash ................ :(

I think I read up somewhere before..it's exactly the same as the RIVA flash just that the casing is different.

OT abit.... talking about the Riva3000, there was a mad rush for the flash a few months back. What happen to all the flash owners? Any strobe action or get together to test out flash guns or not? I bought three but only use one so far.

Anyone for strobe action? I am newbie and need sifu to show the way.... :bsmilie:

OT abit.... talking about the Riva3000, there was a mad rush for the flash a few months back. What happen to all the flash owners? Any strobe action or get together to test out flash guns or not? I bought three but only use one so far.

Anyone for strobe action? I am newbie and need sifu to show the way.... :bsmilie:

Seefei..I think Darren one blow after firing it for awhile...so after tat tink it's somehow stop us from getting...haha

haha no lah i think they ran out of stock for pentax mount within a few weeks right..

the build quality on this flash is quite lousy. anybody complaining that pentax FA lenses too plasticky... should have a feel of this!

Status
Not open for further replies.