vitacon circular polarizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swatch

Oct 28, 2005
Highlander
How much is a vitacon circular polarizer 58mm thread size? Cause i bought one and it was at a really high price at first,then after saying that i got not much money,i bought one at like $100++ the price quoted!:bigeyes: Maybe i cheated:cry:

How much is a vitacon circular polarizer 58mm thread size? Cause i bought one and it was at a really high price at first,then after saying that i got not much money,i bought one at like $100++LESS the price quoted!:bigeyes: Maybe i cheated:cry:

I could not edit the post above...

holy smokes. $100 for a 58mm polariser? if its B+W mrc at least not so bad. but vitacon? u shd be paying no more than $70 for a hoya 77mm single coated CPL

maybe the shop owner knows that you are newbie? I once bought the Lowepro EX180 for like $50-60 2 yrs ago. After that, whenever I go back to the shop, I become extra careful. Just checking out the price and ask ask only ...

paradigm said:
maybe the shop owner knows that you are newbie? I once bought the Lowepro EX180 for like $50-60 2 yrs ago. After that, whenever I go back to the shop, I become extra careful. Just checking out the price and ask ask only ...
Well,from the look of my age,anyone will know im a newbie...Anyway i just bought it for $34.00...Next time must go CP buy...

on and off, we will get lemons and stuff one lar ... learn from it lor ...

I hate shops who take every opportunity to fleece unsuspecting customer.
Maybe next time it will be better for you to shop and have good relations with the more reputable shops. At least they will not cheat you every now and than.

best compare price from a few shop b4 buying anything. a newbie in photography, doeasn't mean ppl can squeeze ur wallet dry.

newbie in photography, doesn't = newbie shopper! :)

yeah, don't be afraid to shop around...no obligation to buy even if they give you dirty looks...I think I bought a new 62mm Hoya CirPl for <$30 a few yrs ago...

sORe-EyEz said:
best compare price from a few shop b4 buying anything. a newbie in photography, doeasn't mean ppl can squeeze ur wallet dry.

newbie in photography, doesn't = newbie shopper! :)

:thumbsup:
Searching online for the price might help abit too. Get e-quotes and ask around before taking your wallet out.

aspire said:
:thumbsup:
Searching online for the price might help abit too. Get e-quotes and ask around before taking your wallet out.
Ok...From now on i will only go to reputable shops..

Status
Not open for further replies.