Vista photo Gallery and jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahlow

May 11, 2006
Hi,

My photo in Vista Windows photo Gallery keep geeting corrupted, anybody facing the same problem ?

Thanks

no probs so far after about 6mths... are your images ok when viewed in other programs?... call tech support or reinstall the OS... or just use some other program to view files...

Thanks all.

seem like it happend when I scroll down or up then it will corrupt the jpg.

Thanks again.

what do you mean by corrupt?... are the files themselves damaged?... or is the preview scrambled?... can the images still be open in other software?... how much RAM is in your machine?... try switching off Aero, which frees up some resources... :)

2GB RAM. The preview is scrambled. eg. bottom half of the photo become black or blue and some become yellowish for the whole photo.....
and can't open from other application too.

My Aero is ON will try to switch off....

are you saying that the preview function damaged the image files?... try downloading some images to your harddisk and preview them on the browser... are they damaged by the previewing process as well?... what other applications have you tried opening the files with?... this is to see if the images were somehow corrupted before the browser got to them...

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.