Visiting Singapore!! Meeting ClubSnap?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakis

May 2, 2006
Australia
www.defkalion.com
My fellow Singaporeans ,

I know I've been away for a long time, but I had good reason (the military is mandatory in Greece unfortunately).

BUT!! I am back, with promises for new improved InfraRed photos as I have shown you in the past, but also some good news;

I will be visiting Singapore for 12 days, starting August 9 (I will be arriving there early in the morning)!!! :cool:

So, after reading and learning from ClubSnap for a loooong time, and contributing myself (ok, just a little, I admit :bsmilie:), I believe it's time for me to meet some of the members up close and personal!! This is the reason I travel around the world after all, making new friends.

So, anyone interested in meeting the weird Greek clubsnap member? :p

I will try my best to catch up with the forum and join any gatherings you guys organize for those dates I will be there. That is, if you want my company ;p

Any photographic tips (especially for my beloved Infrared activities) concerning sites in your beautiful city are more than welcome (I already found a topic highlighting the best places in town for photography).

Cheers from Athens, Greece!!!

Dakis. :)

Firstly, I extend an advance welcome, your arrival on 9Aug is at the most opportune timing as it is our National Day, there will be lots of photographic opportunity throughout the day and at night the usual fireworks, possibly over several nights.

If you haven't book your hotel already, try to get one of those facing the Marina. Just a summary of what to look forward to on your arrival, I'm sure others will add to this.

../azul123

Thanks for the welcome. :)

I have already booked a hotel, so everything is arranged.

I look forward to visit your city and maybe meet with you guys.

Cheers,
Dakis.

I have already booked a hotel, so everything is arranged.

I look forward to visit your city and maybe meet with you guys.

Cheers,
Dakis.

:vhappy: Welcome to Singapore!!! :vhappy:

Thanks fellows.

So is it appropriate if I tried to participate in some of the photoshoots/gatherings you people organize for August? :)

Thanks fellows.

So is it appropriate if I tried to participate in some of the photoshoots/gatherings you people organize for August? :)

Yeap i think it would be good if u start doing that.

you should have some places in mind which u want to visit, that might make things easier. :)

BTW welcome to Singapore.

Thanks fellows.

Welcome to Singapore... joint us in celebrating our National Day!!!!

ChowYuenFatt.jpg

Welcome to Singapore

speechless.....:bigeyes: hope you didn't scare our visitor! haha. :bsmilie:

My fellow Singaporeans ,

I know I've been away for a long time, but I had good reason (the military is mandatory in Greece unfortunately).

BUT!! I am back, with promises for new improved InfraRed photos as I have shown you in the past, but also some good news;

I will be visiting Singapore for 12 days, starting August 9 (I will be arriving there early in the morning)!!!
So, after reading and learning from ClubSnap for a loooong time, and contributing myself (ok, just a little, I admit :bsmilie:), I believe it's time for me to meet some of the members up close and personal!! This is the reason I travel around the world after all, making new friends.

So, anyone interested in meeting the weird Greek clubsnap member?

I will try my best to catch up with the forum and join any gatherings you guys organize for those dates I will be there. That is, if you want my company

Any photographic tips (especially for my beloved Infrared activities) concerning sites in your beautiful city are more than welcome (I already found a topic highlighting the best places in town for photography).

Cheers from Athens, Greece!!!

Dakis. :)

Hi Dakis,

Welcome to our sunny little island. :D

While you are here maybe you would like to check out AG outings. Here is what you can expect at AG outings.

Enjoy you stay here and take more photos ;)

:cheers:

Taurean, I will check the outings, yes. I look forward to visit your city and meet up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.