Visiting Singapore!! Meeting ClubSnap?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks man! I'm hanging over the forum waiting for something to be arranged for those days between August 9-21 so that I can participate :p

Fellows, can you please provide me some information on your city?

I'm not looking for touristic info, I have read all the tourist guides aldready :)

I need something that is known well to the residents of Singapore, like some good restaurants (I don't mind if they're expensive), or nice bars to have a drink.

Thanks!

spend an evening at a void deck of the hdb flats in singapore and observe and feel for yourself what it feels like to stay in a concrete jungle that we call the heartlands

hit the local shopping malls, the hustle and bustle of it, where students in school uniforms isnt an uncommon sight.

food wise... to eat local is to eat at a hawker centre, not a high end restaurant. there are plenty all over singapore, and most people would attribute singapore as a food paradise. find out what bah chor mee is, ngoh hiang, char kuay teow, have a meal at a place called chomp chomp :) black pepper crabs from engseng (joo chiat), rojak-a typical asian salad?, there's so much more

take the mrt at 6pm from raffles place to anywhere else and experience the congestion

etc

Fellows, can you please provide me some information on your city?

I'm not looking for touristic info, I have read all the tourist guides aldready :)

I need something that is known well to the residents of Singapore, like some good restaurants (I don't mind if they're expensive), or nice bars to have a drink.

Thanks!

You want to eat Si Kar Chua?

I can bring you. :bsmilie:

You want to see gals jumping on spring beds?

I can also bring. :bsmilie:

spend an evening at a void deck of the hdb flats in singapore and observe and feel for yourself what it feels like to stay in a concrete jungle that we call the heartlands

hit the local shopping malls, the hustle and bustle of it, where students in school uniforms isnt an uncommon sight.

food wise... to eat local is to eat at a hawker centre, not a high end restaurant. there are plenty all over singapore, and most people would attribute singapore as a food paradise. find out what bah chor mee is, ngoh hiang, char kuay teow, have a meal at a place called chomp chomp :) black pepper crabs from engseng (joo chiat), rojak-a typical asian salad?, there's so much more

take the mrt at 6pm from raffles place to anywhere else and experience the congestion

etc

Thanks man. :)

The time is approaching. Anyone want anything from greece? (apart from greek ladies LOL)

Don't take too long.

We can't wait!

werewolf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.