Visiting SBG - best time of the day ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthew

Apr 19, 2002
Sydney
www.sleeper.apana.org.au
My wife and I will be passing through Singapore on Saturday (4th of Sept) and would like to visit the botanic gardens and hopefully spot a few of the colourful sunbirds people keep posting here.

I think i've lurked enough here to know how to get to the gardens, but when/where do this colourful creatures make their appearance ?.

I've also got some other things to chase up (Like an ACT-100 tele for my D7i) but I hope we can organise to be at the gardens at a good time.

matthew said:
My wife and I will be passing through Singapore on Saturday (4th of Sept) and would like to visit the botanic gardens and hopefully spot a few of the colourful sunbirds people keep posting here.

I think i've lurked enough here to know how to get to the gardens, but when/where do this colourful creatures make their appearance ?.

I've also got some other things to chase up (Like an ACT-100 tele for my D7i) but I hope we can organise to be at the gardens at a good time.

Hi Matthew,

Try going on Sat coz Sun too many visitors. Between 8am to 10.30pm is the good time for shooting these birdies. Afternoon, I donno? never try before.

Anyway happy shooting.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.