Visited link color

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbs99

Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
www.instagram.com
I suggest maybe could change the visited link color to a more obvious color.....difficult to differentiate whether the link (according to cookies in the com) is visited or have new stuff. Maybe like blue or red? (no offence to those color-blind.... Close colors are difficult to differentiate)

/me love cookies. LoL
:)

Originally posted by sbs99
I suggest maybe could change the visited link color to a more obvious color.....difficult to differentiate whether the link (according to cookies in the com) is visited or have new stuff. Maybe like blue or red? (no offence to those color-blind.... Close colors are difficult to differentiate)

/me love cookies. LoL
:)

Thanks for the suggestion, we shall look into it ;)

Originally posted by Simon
Visited link color have been added.

Enjoy ;)

Yup! Noted it , ehehhee.. now its much easier to pick out which has new posts. Hee
:D THANX!!

Realized something is wrong. After visiting a thread, it changes color. But when i close the browser, then open a new one. All the threads are marked unvisited, although i juz visited them. Anything i could do? Or isit clubsnap's settings? I dun experience the same problem on other websites. :p

Realized something is wrong. After visiting a thread, it changes color. But when i close the browser, then open a new one. All the threads are marked unvisited, although i juz visited them. Anything i could do? Or isit clubsnap's settings? I dun experience the same problem on other websites. :p

Is it due to there's a new post in the thread.

Originally posted by Simon

Is it due to there's a new post in the thread.

Nope. Its not. Confirmed! :D
I tried and think of a valid reason...but i dun get it.
=P

Anybody experience the same problem?

Visited link becomes unvisited when u close and open the browser again. Like it doesnt keep record of the links you visited.

Checked the browser settings....it works on the other sites.
And have checked...no new postings which would caused the phenomenon to happen.
:D

I clicked "on" the cookies option in the user cp.....

Now i get the visited color link....BUT...the new threads unvisited is now marked the same color as visited link. Gee....how.

I notice the little icon on the far left hand of every thread denotes read/unread status...but i dun really see the difference clearly always especially when im like rushing through the threads and forum.

Any answers for the color thingy? :)

I clicked "on" the cookies option in the user cp.....

Now i get the visited color link....BUT...the new threads unvisited is now marked the same color as visited link. Gee....how.

I notice the little icon on the far left hand of every thread denotes read/unread status...but i dun really see the difference clearly always especially when im like rushing through the threads and forum.

Any answers for the color thingy? :)

Well, we have just upgraded to version 2.2.2, it's going to take sometime before we can add in any enhancements in it.

Any MySQL/PHP/Webdesign/Webadmin Guru out there?

Drop ClubSNAP an email if you can contribute your time and effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.