visa to china

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirkchua79

Jan 19, 2005
gonna visit my gf in july but heard gonna apply visa to go there?anybody knew the exact procedure?http://www.chinaembassy.org.sg/eng/lsqw/qz/t424958.htm
but is send to Consular Section of P.R.China Embassy 150 Tanglin Road with my round trip tickets enough cause staying @ her apartment in quanzhou instead of hotel.:dunno:

gonna visit my gf in july but heard gonna apply visa to go there?anybody knew the exact procedure?http://www.chinaembassy.org.sg/eng/lsqw/qz/t424958.htm
but is send to Consular Section of P.R.China Embassy 150 Tanglin Road with my round trip tickets enough cause staying @ her apartment in quanzhou instead of hotel.:dunno:

What's ya nationality first?

Aiya,

Just pay some money to any travel agencies in Singapore to do it for you. It's much easier. There is a small fees involve but it really saves all the hassles.

If you are a Singaporean visiting your gf less than 14 days, you do not need a visa.

It's quite a hassle to queue up, filling forms and only can collect 3 days (normal visa service).

If you are a Singaporean visiting your gf less than 14 days, you do not need a visa.

According to the authorities, regardless of nationality all visitors are required a visa wef 1 July 2008.

According to the authorities, regardless of nationality all visitors are required a visa wef 1 July 2008.

yeap! ur information is correct.
I think it would be better just do it thru the travel agency.
It seemed so troublesome to do it urself... unless u have the time.

yeap! ur information is correct.
I think it would be better just do it thru the travel agency.
It seemed so troublesome to do it urself... unless u have the time.

that means i oso hav to book my flight thru the agency? cause by asking the agency to do my visa oso have to produce proof of return tickets/hotel booking etc... total stay bout 5-6 days.
how come visa cannot apply online one?so outdated.:bsmilie:

that means i oso hav to book my flight thru the agency? cause by asking the agency to do my visa oso have to produce proof of return tickets/hotel booking etc... total stay bout 5-6 days.
how come visa cannot apply online one?so outdated.:bsmilie:
cant apply online.. also, dont bother to call as they never pick up phones.. :p

Just go and apply for yourselves.. abt 1 week, 3 days for express i believe.

OK but I think this is just temporary measure due to the built up of the Olympics.

It should be back to the usual normal 14 days for Singaporean once the Olympic is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.