Virus On MSN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

And-s0n

Mar 26, 2006
I got this virus on msn. Not to sure wat it is but it keeps sending my contacts links and their computers would be infected! Anyone know how 2 fix it?

this is a paid service ??

its a software... i just bought 12 license last week.

you can download the trial version consist of 1 month free usage, after that i will cease to use, and you have to buy the full license.

1 year is approx 75bucks, 2 year is about 150, i bought in bulk so 76 bucks around there for 2 years.

just 5 license will entitle you to the offer.

you can download the trial version consist of 1 month free usage, after that i will cease to use, and you have to buy the full license.

1 year is approx 75bucks, 2 year is about 150, i bought in bulk so 76 bucks around there for 2 years.

ok.. will go try the trial versions...

thanks DCA..

jus wan to ask again..

Kaspersky Anti Virus 6.0 = SGD 76.79
Kaspersky Internet Security 6.0 = SGD 127.98

i assume these are 1 yr..

if buy, which is better ??

jus wan to ask again..

Kaspersky Anti Virus 6.0 = SGD 76.79
Kaspersky Internet Security 6.0 = SGD 127.98

i assume these are 1 yr..

if buy, which is better ??

Both are different product and have different function. Buy both if you need.

is the worm the one trying to send u a 'photo album'?

for those interested in getting antivirus software http://www.bitdefender.com.sg/
one of the highest rated anti virus software from many website including cnet and many others...

is the worm the one trying to send u a 'photo album'?

me ??

no leh..

out of sudden, the Liveonecare pop out say got this..

woah. getting more and more serious. so many of my contacts keep sending me photo albums.:confused:

woah. getting more and more serious. so many of my contacts keep sending me photo albums.:confused:

I know! Now i don even go online scared i send it out to my friends. hopefully a way to remove it is out soon..

Status
Not open for further replies.