virus coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

fotoudavid

Mar 11, 2005
juz got info, theres one malicious virus out there............bware!!!

smurfman said:
juz got info, theres one malicious virus out there............bware!!!
give me the antidote, quick!

my brother send me sms, say he got it thru news.......

all win 2000 users, watch out.

No joke, its true

Are you refering to the Zotob worm?

PhotoDog said:
Are you refering to the Zotob worm?
David Perry of Trend Micro, an Internet monitoring firm, said the latest worm may have been derived from the Zotob worm, which was first reported over the weekend.

Drudkh said:
David Perry of Trend Micro, an Internet monitoring firm, said the latest worm may have been derived from the Zotob worm, which was first reported over the weekend.
Symptoms include the repeated shutdown and rebooting of a computer.
Microsoft has a downloadable patch on its security homepage, Microsoft.com/security.

dRebelXT said:
It's the 7th months, and you get something keep up and down, I reckon the
worm was written by one who knows Chinese culture.

I am computer idiot, so not me write that worms..............anyway, how to write worms like that, i draw better.......

smurfman said:
I am computer idiot, so not me write that worms..............anyway, how to write worms like that, i draw better.......
i also dunno. but it's scary to keep rebooting a PC. :devil:

dRebelXT said:
i also dunno. but it's scary to keep rebooting a PC. :devil:

yeah..........rebooting while drawing worms, scaring man...........:eek:

Drudkh said:

Darn!!

Being cleaning this sh1t since yesterday afternoon, my company webserver got hit!

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.esbot.a.html

Avast, avg, norton, clamwin can't explains what's that "mousebm" sh1t, so I'm like Grrrr..... No info on the net either. The darn thing can't be unload, killed, removed, and it installs some irc bots in the winnt/inf/ folder and happily ircing. :bigeyes:

The DCOM somehow got jammed, and the server cna't connect to the domain. :complain:

Speaking of which, shouldn't my boss be proud? Among the first few companies who can "try" this virus.

:bigeyes: so powerful ah! dun play play!

Status
Not open for further replies.