Virgins shots of Fireworks by US team


Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Phildate

Guest
You did an excellent job - better than the guys who set up the display IMO!
 

icecold

New Member
Oct 14, 2003
117
0
0
Eastern part of SIN
Thanks for the encouragment!!! =)

During the fireworks... never thought they are shooting so "high" up in the sky!! My first ten shots are disastrous!!! totally out of composition!!!!
 

ltma

New Member
Jul 20, 2004
157
0
0
Singapore
Nice picture....
 

ransoma22

Senior Member
Mar 31, 2002
1,212
0
36
KTV Lounge Hall
Hi Glen,
You have pretty good burst down in your webby.. :thumbsup:

I the one 4 tripod away from you..
 

icecold

New Member
Oct 14, 2003
117
0
0
Eastern part of SIN
ransoma22 said:
Hi Glen,
You have pretty good burst down in your webby.. :thumbsup:

I the one 4 tripod away from you..
oic.... now looking thru your website....
btw... still going down for the next two sundays???

after looking at all you guys tripods... me now trying to buy one by this weekend!!! (^_^)
 

ransoma22

Senior Member
Mar 31, 2002
1,212
0
36
KTV Lounge Hall
icecold said:
oic.... now looking thru your website....
btw... still going down for the next two sundays???

after looking at all you guys tripods... me now trying to buy one by this weekend!!! (^_^)
Thanx!
Yupz, we will ;)
You know what you want .... :blah:
 

Robin

Member
Mar 5, 2004
645
0
16
Tanah Merah
ice....some very nice fireworks shots you got....i was there that night too...but somehow my angle isnt as good...

which spot were you standing on.....?

:)
 

icecold

New Member
Oct 14, 2003
117
0
0
Eastern part of SIN
willyfoo said:
But but... the horizon is straight... ;)
initially... when the group of us took up photography... the horizon of the photos were always slanted by 1-2 degee... thus we came up with this name lor!!!
 

icecold

New Member
Oct 14, 2003
117
0
0
Eastern part of SIN
Robin said:
ice....some very nice fireworks shots you got....i was there that night too...but somehow my angle isnt as good...

which spot were you standing on.....?

:)
I was at clifford pier... but better be there early just to chop a place, if you intend to take the fireworks for the rest of the two sundays...
 

Status
Not open for further replies.