Virgin Post - View from my Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

sherchoo

Sep 14, 2005
Bukit Panjang
sherchoo.myphotoalbum.com
Hi CSers,

As you can see I've been a member of CS for 2 years but only now I'm finally posting. After looking around and talking to my friends, I finally decided to get my very first DSLR. Couldn't really afford a new one so had to go for a 2nd hand unit. Managed to get a rather reasonable offer from a nice gentlemen in this forum.

view.JPG

Konica Minolta Dynax 5D, ISO 100, Speed 10", f/3.5

Picture was taken from outside my balcony window of my Bukit Panjang flat. No edit performed (except a little crop and resizing). Anyway, comments are welcome as there's lots for me to learn.

Hmmm...:think:, let me guess. You are Sherwin?

Ha...ha. Nice try on your 1st post. Continue to play more with this baby. It's definitely a very reliable & nice cam. :thumbsup:

Hi William,
Yup, it's me.... still fiddling with my new toy.

Ha...ha. Good, good. Play with it more to learn the beauty of it. Afterall, your friend is using one, so you can exchange pointers with him. BTW, what is your friend's nick?

5D is a great cam. Keep shooting! :)

TS you live in bukit panjang?

I guess 'welcome to CS' isn't quite fitting. but welcome back anyway :D

Welcome welcome! the KM5D is a very good camera...you will love it...shoot RAW even better.... :)

your first post, first pic i guess, no doubt , you've got it quite right. not in a position to comment but your colours are wonderful. i dont think i can manage that ! haha

Thanks guys for the vote of confidence. Hope to find nice subjects to take. So far no interesting. Need to see more of people's work and maybe spark some creativity.

Status
Not open for further replies.