Virgin photos using my C730 at motor show !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, both your "chiobu" pics are kinda out of focus. You can see that the background is focussed instead. Perhaps you were closer to your subject than the minimum focus distance.

Other than that, now that you've got a nice cam, put more thoughts into composition. Don't just take photos for the sake of putting your subject into the frame. Think about placement, background, meaning, aesthetics, and whole lot of other stuffs possible. That'll make your pictures better.

Keep on snapping!

no wonder her shot a bit blur...hehe...i ust auto all the way...didnt have the time for manual settings :D

Originally posted by Blankies
no wonder her shot a bit blur...hehe...i ust auto all the way...didnt have the time for manual settings :D
should try practice more b4 u go. ;) on that kind of scenario i doubt the auto will work fine.

as tweek said, dun just frame ur subject and shoot, the spider one u can get better pic in different angle. :)

try to shoot through the viewfinder instead of the Lcd, u may get better results. Use shutter mode if yr hands are not stable enough

same same for his cam....since it uses EVF which is just what the LCD shows. Actually, even if it is an optical tunnel-type viewfinder, he should use LCD cos only LCD shows u whether u got the focus on. The tunnel-type viewfinder doesn't.

yeah I think for the first few hundred just familiarise w ur cam lor... once u know it's weaknesses then try using METHOD to make up.. ;) happy shooting!!!!!!!!!!

thank you for all your pointers ! will take note ! one thing...my flash really weak...cannot make it...think need external flash...cos all this shots take w/o flash...well...at least most of them...if take with flash...very dark...

Its not the flash .... I will agree with all the others in here , let the camera in the box and start reading the users manual .. ;)

Originally posted by syncmaster
Its not the flash .... I will agree with all the others in here , let the camera in the box and start reading the users manual .. ;)

what about the user manual ? read liao leh...
the user manual in the box right ?

Originally posted by xfathom69
try to shoot through the viewfinder instead of the Lcd, u may get better results. Use shutter mode if yr hands are not stable enough

use shutter mode....ok...will go try try...

but my viewfinder is also...LCD one leh

Status
Not open for further replies.