Virgin Outdoor Shoot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

reannemia

Jun 20, 2003
Visit site
hey peeps!
i'm organising a virgin shoot! It's my first time co-ordinating a shoot for my friend's event company and i'll be roping in my makeup artist to help me.

i hope response will be warm!

Date: 18th Sept SAT
Time: 930am for morning sun, end prolly 12ish.
Models: 3 girls, posting the pix up once i get them from the company
Theme: Formal/clubwear (one set of clothes)
Venue: TBA
Fotogs: limited 6-9
Fee: $60/fotog

Either 2-3 fotogs will have one girl to shoot for 40-60 min. then rotate. i think u guys shd be familiar with the system already rite? If there's extra time, can get all 3 gals together to pose for some lifestyle shots for your potrfolio.

PM me or email me @ miadreamy@yahoo.com.
gimme your name/contact/email and online folio if any.

Those who shot with me before, please support support leh ok?
costs are kept to a minimum for everyone coz i'm not even taking a cut. :(

And if you have any particular venue, pls feel free to suggest ok?
no OCH pleaaaaase!! :sweat:

Upzz for the 'virgin' effort.... cant support u this round as some of us have another CS shoot on the same day..maybe u will c us on your next shoot :D

just one suggestion....u should try to start your shoot earlier or you might run into the harsh sunlight between 1130 to 12 noon :think: ..why dun u consider 0800 hrs ?? and finish before 12 noon.

aiyo. then i must consult the CS almanac next time b4 i organise, make sure no clash. I'll try to organise more if response is good.
no worries. i wanted to make it earlier, also to avoid the noon sun, but call time will be too early, i dont want to wear the girls out.

So 8am call time, makeup, cfm clothes, check check check then 930 shoot.

*mia prays for good sunlight*

:thumbsup: good luck to your first attempt at organising shoots! hope there will be more to come from u. no organised shoot from me that week so as not to cannibalise. ;)

I'll try to organise more if response for this is good.

pls list your name down if u r interested!

1.HH
2.PeterLim
3.Will03
4.porshee
5.D.S
6.desmond
7.patrick
8.S2K
9.jeff

reserve list:

Who's the virgin we're shooting going to be?

tingchiyen said:
Who's the virgin we're shooting going to be?

Who said we are shooting 'virgins' ? Any doctors in the house to certify ? :bsmilie:

My toes are laughing ...... :D

okiez..i realise that response is a lil slow to warm up...so i've gotten a pic from the company so far of the girls to do the shoot. as soon as i get the other two confirmed girls i'll post. hopefully this will pick up.

please bear with me coz this is my first time organising a shoot, co-ordinating 3 girls, 1 makeup artist, a company, and all of you fotogs. usually i'm the one in front of the camera complaining of bad timing and stuff. now i really know the logistics. :bigeyes:

and no no no not virgins! virginal shoot. first shoot. hehehehe!

model1.jpg

your link is not working ?

here it is ?
f72ab60c.jpg

reannemia said:
and no no no not virgins! virginal shoot. first shoot. hehehehe![/IMG]

U mean she's not a virgin? So we're really shooting that? :D

BTW, is lunch provided? ;p

You guys very cute yah? Get all excited and flustered about the word 'virgin'? Like in primary school when the kids go "Orh........ she said the F word. I tell teacher"

ok i've redirected the pic over to photobucket.com at the advice of some CSers on irc.
hope u all can see liao.
anyway no lunch is provided. :nono:
dudes! i'm providing THREE MODELS leh. i'm providing makeup artist leh! all in a small group at minimal fee leh!
still want lunch!
how about U all chia me lah. ;) then maybe i throw in 4th model, ME! muahahahahaha!

reannemia said:
how about U all chia me lah. ;) then maybe i throw in 4th model, ME! muahahahahaha!

Actually, why not? you a great model wat. Maybe your bf can join in too? :p

we'll see how lah. at the current moment, i've got lotsa pple asking me why no studio dont want do outdoor, why not other themes dont want to do clubwear, why no lunch no breakfast, why on 18th not next saturday.
i cant please everyone as it is liao. think by 18th i'll break out in pimples becoz of stress man!!

relax la, dun be too stressed out. take it as if u r organising an outing for a bunch of friends.

reannemia said:
we'll see how lah. at the current moment, i've got lotsa pple asking me why no studio dont want do outdoor, why not other themes dont want to do clubwear, why no lunch no breakfast, why on 18th not next saturday.
i cant please everyone as it is liao. think by 18th i'll break out in pimples becoz of stress man!!

anyway, take your charge as the organiser. dun get push around. this time, your outdoor theme will appeal to a certain group of people. then organise the next one with another theme to appeal to the next group. if they dun like it, then kindly ask them to join other photoshoots :)

upzzz for you!

Here's the rest of the girls as promised.
pls note that they've been told to bring only ONE SET of clothes. either formal/clubwear.
venue is tentatively at Robertson Walk, Mhd Sultan side. If there are any suggestions regarding location, pls feel free to raise them

fotogs pls leave me your contact, email and folio if any. pre-payment to be made next weekend.

CindyWong59.jpg

Sophia17.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.