Vincent long seminar by Panasonic Lumix

eow

Jun 22, 2004
http://www.panasonic.com.sg/lumixg/events1.htm
Sign on here
Beside the seminar, there will be a walk about shoot conducted by Vincent long in the afternoon, those who interested in the walkabout shoot. Pls Indicate.
EventDetail.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately won't be joining you guys this time.. already have something else committed ;p

Just heard about this from Eow and just so happen that i'm heading overseas for the long weekend. Would have wanted to attend this seminar.

9 to 1 i have a job commitment in city area.

what time is the walkabout and the route?

will join after the job if its okay?

Last edited:
Anyone knows if this is a free talk?

The Registration doesnt mention anything about any payment required. If got any question about the panasonic system, either this talk or the tmw panasonic event would be it.

HI Guys, the seminar is free for all regardless of what system u using, there will be another outing conducted by Vincent long in the afternoon on the same day, dun missed this opportunities ;)

HI Guys, the seminar is free for all regardless of what system u using, there will be another outing conducted by Vincent long in the afternoon on the same day, dun missed this opportunities ;)

Bro, thanks for the info :)

Thanks Bro for the recommendation. :)

It's a very enlighten seminar, and the speaker is very forefront and truthful with regards to his photo and equipment. :thumbsup:

I especially enjoy the Q&A section, thanks Panasonic SG for organising this event. ;)

4651763802_83d6720ac1_b.jpg

.... again another long seminar ??? .....................or Long seminar ? :)