Vignetting Problem~ Help~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belano

Jul 13, 2005
Hi i have encountered some vignetting problem when using wide angle lens with my S5500. Is there anyway which i can reduce such problem?
Can photoshop help?

Wow~ this is a cool website. Hopefully this may help out. Thanks alot.
But i also wish know if there is any setting which i can make to my camera to reduce its vignetting problem. Sorry for such newbie question.

Belano said:
Hi i have encountered some vignetting problem when using wide angle lens with my S5500. Is there anyway which i can reduce such problem?
Can photoshop help?

wide angles usually have vignetting problems because of the wide area it covers. Are you using a filter with it esp a Cir Pol? :) I have previously tried the S5500 with the fuji wide conversion lens and it does seem okie although my experience was short-lived ;p

Balano...do you think it could be a teleconverter lens problem? Like it may not be compatible or the lens isnt as good? I have read some posts on here regarding some teleconveters giving vignetting and some to a lesser extent so maybe you were unlucky and got which didnt really go with the S5500?

I don't think teleconvertor will give vignetting problem when zooming. Its the wide angle lens that giving me vignetting problem. Take a look at the pictures. Examples of my vignetting problems when using wide.
Using Wide Angle in My Room.
DSCF1250.jpg

Using Wide Angle With Pol Filter
DSCF1029.jpg

See the left upper and bottom edges? I wonder is there anyway to remove it?

Anyway, Sorry for posting such newbie shots. Still haven't mastered my photography. Hehe..

Status
Not open for further replies.