Vignetting on LX3 using MSN202

Denniskee, agree with you. I am an old fashioned trained engineer so I said that the Raynox mount is not positive for registration but it is quite robust. Based on the construction and the material used the thing would perform the meant function. Actually it is quite strong. You can lift the camera up hanging on the mounting. Let's see how long mine last. I will continue to use it because I like the convenience of the clip.

I have place order for a step down ring to replace Raynox Mount. Lets see if stepdown rignt perform better :p

oh ya ... thanks for the update. lol

hi peterpan1975,

As shown in the pic....that is already the max.zoom for LX3 and the vignetting is still there... :(

Be carefull , not all converter is can match easily to Lx3 in 52mm format.
I have tried in my Sony Dual Lens Converter (1 side tele and another side wide) ... and for tele I have to adjust the zoom until the vignette dissapear
But when using the Panasonic Wide DMW LT52 this symptom doesnt occur
Dunno if using other brands ... any further sharing from other Lx3 users?

if you are looking for that close to perfect fitting, best output, then the best pay more for original product. but if want to try out other option, then have to accept the limitation.

finally the step down ring (52-37) arrive after much waiting. It fits nicely onto the 52m tube. Much better than its own universal retaining clip. Will post the pic shortly