Viewing pics on PS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

shuy

Sep 7, 2002
Alpha Centuari
Visit site
ive noticed that when i open a pic on PS, it doesn't look very good, definitely not as gd as another viewer like Irfan... is it just lazy to display the pic in full detail mode?

i think in some cases it's actually useful to see the foto as it is, than its lousier version

Tweek

Jan 17, 2002
East
www.weekai.com
PS definitely isn't lazy to open the pic in its full details. :D My pics look the best when viewed in PS. Did u open in weird scale factors like 33%? Try 25%, 50%, 100% etc. At "weird' scale factors the edges will appear jagged.

shuy

Sep 7, 2002
Alpha Centuari
Visit site
hmm... i personally felt that the pic was abit blurrer and less vivid in PS than in Irfan, maybe the latter had some auto picture enhancing software or sumthin ...

erwinx

Jan 18, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by Tweek
PS definitely isn't lazy to open the pic in its full details. :D My pics look the best when viewed in PS. Did u open in weird scale factors like 33%? Try 25%, 50%, 100% etc. At "weird' scale factors the edges will appear jagged.

my pics look great in PS too

shawntim

Feb 13, 2002
it's because of your Colour Profile. Check your PS -> Edit -> Colour Settinggs (or SHIFT-CTRL-K) to adjust. Many of my pictures look reddish in PS compared to viewing it in IE or Irfan..

Adobe Gamma settings.. not that likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom