Viewing of Photoclam tripod heads! Add your name if interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulpix0r

Oct 2, 2002
West
Hello everyone, one of the distributors here brought in Photoclams head, and has given me permission to organise a one time meetup to view the heads. For more information: http://www.tripodballhead.com/ and pictures of the 33NS: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5623300

They have most of the product so far, including 30, 33, 36, 40 and some other exotic gimbal style heads. So anyone interested? Tentative date 4th December at 6:30pm, Bugis MRT station. I will be bringing everyone to the location which is a 3 minute walk away from the station. Feel free to bring your equipment along. Just to be clear, I am not working for them, nor am I profiting from this. This will be a free viewing to check out the heads and give comments if you wish to.

For those who know the company doing the heads, please do not reveal in this thread yet as they are not ready to entertain walk-in customers, so after talking to them, they agreed to have a one time group for this.

1) Vulpix0r
2)

I'm in..
Thanks for the invite.. :)

1) Vulpix0r
2) billycadiz

4. fatcat52 -interested in their multiflex only

Yeah, I saw the multiflex in their place. So complicated man, dunno how to use.:bsmilie:

1) Vulpix0r
2) billycadiz
3) egnaro
4) fatcat52

1) Vulpix0r
2) billycadiz
3) egnaro
4) fatcat52
5) hansenhon

Nice group forming already.

what are the requirement to go and view the Tripod and tilt head ? as i only start learning to shoot for 4 months only as i am really want to view the Orion Tilt Head .

interested in this but not too sure whether ill be able to make it then. will just put my name down. will update TS nearer to the date. thanks for organising! ;)

1) Vulpix0r
2) billycadiz
3) egnaro
4) fatcat52
5) hansenhon
6) windforce

1) Vulpix0r
2) billycadiz
3) egnaro
4) fatcat52
5) hansenhon
6) windforce
7) clown

what are the requirement to go and view the Tripod and tilt head ? as i only start learning to shoot for 4 months only as i am really want to view the Orion Tilt Head .

I don't really understand what you are saying? :sweat:

I'm quite interested in the Multiflex gearhead. Wonder how it will stack up against the Arca Swiss C1 since they are almost identical in operation. Would that be making an appearance?

I'm quite interested in the Multiflex gearhead. Wonder how it will stack up against the Arca Swiss C1 since they are almost identical in operation. Would that be making an appearance?

Yep, the Multiflex head along with their gimbal one will be making an appearance there too. How they perform I have no idea because I had no idea how to use it..:sweat:

that's what i'm after too. =)

that's what i'm after too. =)

that looks like some SAW V torture machine :bsmilie:

so ultimately we can buy it from them there? or we have to find a retailer?

that looks like some SAW V torture machine :bsmilie:

so ultimately we can buy it from them there? or we have to find a retailer?

I think the decision will be on them that day, perhaps you all can persuade them? :bsmilie: And yeah, it looks like some ancient torture device, how does one use it anyway?

it's more for precise architectural and landscape photography use due to the geared micro adjustments the head provides.

Ah okay, still beyond my league I see. Anyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.