Viewfinder Extension

kinky1971

Sep 5, 2009
Hi, I wonder how can I take photo at ground level up? I have backache and cannot bend down very low. Is there any accessories that I can use?

Thanks
:dunno:

Hi, I wonder how can I take photo at ground level up? I have backache and cannot bend down very low. Is there any accessories that I can use?

Thanks
:dunno:
kindly define what you mean by "ground level up".
Meaning you shoot vertically upwards toward the sky?

as already suggested, I suppose for either of the 2 scenarios:
a) aiming the camera straight upward and not wanting to strain the neck leaning backwards.
b) aiming horizontal but very close to the ground

an angle finder or use of LiveView (with articulating LCD, lagi better :) ) would probably satisfy your requirement.

Thanks all for the advise. Wanting to do "aiming horizontal but very close to the ground". Any angle finder will do? I am using a D90 which does not have a swivel LCD. :(

Thanks all for the advise. Wanting to do "aiming horizontal but very close to the ground". Any angle finder will do? I am using a D90 which does not have a swivel LCD. :(
It has to fit onto the clip at the side of the viewfinder. You can see them when u remove the rubber eye-pad. :)

Dunno the price. I think not TOO cheap. I've always been lazy to buy too many accessories. LiveView works so far.

i think you can look under Mass Sales to find an angle finder.

ArtworkFoto.com has this Seagull right angle viewfinder for $85 http://www.artworkfoto.com/others.html. Other mass sellers might have other brands or something. (I quoted ArtworkFoto as they are the first stickied mass seller advertising accessories)

Have you tried using the Live View on your camera?