View new posts on every page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goondu

Jan 18, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
Just a suggestion, is it possible to put the "View new posts" at the top right hand corner of every individual forum?

Reason is that there will be people (at least I am one of them :p) who likes to view the latest posts (regardless of which forum). Currently, after reading the threads, I have to "home" first and then read what is the latest.

Anyway, I would like to congratulate the core team members and of course the administrator for starting this website. Kudos to you guys and keep it up. The way I see it, this site is set to grow (hopefully even better than www.dpreview :D :D )

Originally posted by Goondu
Just a suggestion, is it possible to put the "View new posts" at the top right hand corner of every individual forum?

Reason is that there will be people (at least I am one of them :p) who likes to view the latest posts (regardless of which forum). Currently, after reading the threads, I have to "home" first and then read what is the latest.

Anyway, I would like to congratulate the core team members and of course the administrator for starting this website. Kudos to you guys and keep it up. The way I see it, this site is set to grow (hopefully even better than www.dpreview :D :D )

Thanks for the suggestion.

We are currently looking at the possibility of adding such features.

Thanks again for the suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.