view from the top

Status
Not open for further replies.

pangzzz

Jul 14, 2004
Bishan
sunshine.jpg

hello, for your comments and critques...hit me with those dollars and cents :)

picture taken at sunshine observatory, tokyo.

Maybe can decrease exposure further? Cant really see the buildings in the bg hence no feeling of from the top... Looks more like ppl appearing from a door if i had not notice the bg buildings...

I like the idea that the 2 subjects are framed up.

the picture, in my opinion, seems to be tell it own story.

I LIKED IT.

I always have problems with taking these silhouettes. Can you share with me what type of mettering did you use and where did you spot?

hi standingup, was using the canon A80 for that outing and the exif is as follows:

# Focal length: 11.4mm (35mm equivalent: 58mm)
# CCD width: 7.11mm
# Exposure time: 0.0063 s (1/160)
# Aperture: f/5.6
# Whitebalance: Auto
# Metering Mode: matrix

imouyang, point taken! u're quite right abt the buildings... will try to lower my exposure, and hopefully the weather would be a little better(was slightly hazy, couldnt even see mt fuji frm there) the next time i am there :)

any other comments on how can i better improve this pic?

hi standingup, was using the canon A80 for that outing and the exif is as follows:

# Focal length: 11.4mm (35mm equivalent: 58mm)
# CCD width: 7.11mm
# Exposure time: 0.0063 s (1/160)
# Aperture: f/5.6
# Whitebalance: Auto
# Metering Mode: matrix

imouyang, point taken! u're quite right abt the buildings... will try to lower my exposure, and hopefully the weather would be a little better(was slightly hazy, couldnt even see mt fuji frm there) the next time i am there :)

any other comments on how can i better improve this pic?

COol~ I own an A80 too;) Great camera imo... Anw, not much comments to add but i do quite like the sun light... Quite warm... The mood is there;)

Status
Not open for further replies.