Vietnam/Cambodia June 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Witness

Mar 18, 2004
www.maverickatwork.com
looking for people to go to vietnam in june 2006

the dates i am looking at are 10 days between 10-25th of june.... depending on airfare prices and availability....

the airfare budget is ard 170 and another 300 for accomodation...we should be taking a bus from ho chi minh city into cambodia......

those who are interested do PM me your contact numbers...i'll give u guys a call....

hope to find 1 or 2 more ppl by tml night..... my group already has 4 ppl..... 3 girls and me so far..... and prob another two more of my guy fwens coming in......

its a backpacking trip

cheers

Which part of cambodia?

I doubt that i could join, but upz for witness!!
:thumbsup: :angel:

its ho chi minh city...tt's where the airline is taking us.....i believe its tiger airways..exactly wat we doing and which day we gg over to cambodia is still opening for planing...but we have already sorted out air and accomodation in both places...all tt's left is for adv bookings...

ok. i let you know on monday/tuesday see if i am allowed to go.. haha.. must consult my higher authority.

if ons then it's me and my other half.

Mi going HCM July 13-16th with 2 other guy friends.
Booked air tickets alrdy.

Yr backpack trip quite tempting & adventure;p .
Going 2 country in 10 days.
Mi still considering.... :confused:

yeah i hope to book tixs by tuesday....will be calling the two ppl who pmed me later in the day...

cheers ppl

Witness said:
yeah i hope to book tixs by tuesday....will be calling the two ppl who pmed me later in the day...

cheers ppl

Sound cool.......

Witness said:

cheers ppl

You may want to check with a local tour agency from HCMC, it is cheaper to get from there to go in to Cambodia.

The one that I tried last time was called SingCafe, they are well established in Vietnam, and they charges are cheap.

I went on with them to Mekong Delta, 2 days 1 night, with English speaking tour guide, accommodation, bus, boat touring Mekong Delta, with free T-shirt, I think it only costs me US$25.00, really worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.