Video-Portrait Rates

Hi,
Please share what's the average rate for VIDEO-PORTRAIT for single person or couple.
Video length is 5-7 mins, 1 camera (DSLR), no audio recording.
Thanks in advance.

Not entirely sure what is a video portrait either.

Share references please.

The examples you have shown are less than 3mins each, if you were to show a length of 5~7minutes long, you will need more content of different activities. For a single location shoot of up to 3 hours of filming, I would personally charge $800. bearing in mind, that would be my first of such shoots. Subsequently, I can charge at a higher rate of $1000 and above.

Fees are inclusive of conceptualisation, location scout, filming, post production, revision and royalty free music. How I derived $800 would be the amount of effort and time spent or opportunity cost if I were engaged for other similar projects.

Cheers

Thank you, Greybear.

The examples you have shown are less than 3mins each, if you were to show a length of 5~7minutes long, you will need more content of different activities. For a single location shoot of up to 3 hours of filming, I would personally charge $800. bearing in mind, that would be my first of such shoots. Subsequently, I can charge at a higher rate of $1000 and above.

Fees are inclusive of conceptualisation, location scout, filming, post production, revision and royalty free music. How I derived $800 would be the amount of effort and time spent or opportunity cost if I were engaged for other similar projects.

Cheers