Hi! We are a team with a focus on providing wedding photography and videography services, and we are looking to add another videography assistant.
We're looking for someone who has an interest in weddings and is looking to explore the possibility of becoming a main wedding videographer in the future. If you are willing to learn, we'll provide opportunities for you to train and become one. And learning to play the assistant's role is the first step.
- Adhoc/part time basis.
- Your main role will be to provide a second camera angle, with a focus on camera stability and continuity instead of creative angles.
- Preferably with experience of working in a multi-camera environment.
- Preferably with experience of filming with mirrorless cameras and manual focus.
- You will need to help with logistics such as carrying of equipment.
- If you have minimal experience of the above, but have a strong familiarity with Singapore weddings, please feel free to apply too!
Pay: $10/h during training, $20-$40/h after training. Transport expenses reimbursed.
Working dates: Mostly weekends
Please email email@example.com with the following info:
Name, date of birth, experience/brand of cameras used, link to portfolio if available, any queries you have.
Please do not PM or comment here.
**Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.**