Victoria Peak Panorama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Royce

Aug 25, 2003
Singapore
www.roycelithgo.com
Victoria Peak Panorama.jpg

4 shots stitched with PanaVue ImageAssembler. Taken some time back, but only managed to stitch recently after discovering PanaVue. PanaVue can stitch photos taken where camera was titled. Panorama Factory (the other software I use) cannot. Comments welcome.

Great. Anyway, what was the real angle of view? At least 150 deg?

wonderful!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: love it

wow.....very nice.

very nice, i took a few shots of the night view recently, but hasn't got time to do something like what you did.. how many pieces did you actually stiched?

spurssy said:
very nice, i took a few shots of the night view recently, but hasn't got time to do something like what you did.. how many pieces did you actually stiched?
4 photos. Didn't take long once I found the right software (PanaVue)

4 photos, i wonder if I can find a series to try out... must go dig dig..

Hi... newbie here... how do you post your pictures?

heh.. my first expression was : " wah cow.. good stuff!!"

i'm gonna do a search on this software.. did you purchase it or download it? care to pm me the details? thnx ;p

heh... OT a bit... :embrass:

i found their home page allowing a trial version download.. with a small watermark on the pic when used.. is yours the trial version too? coz i was wondering how small is small. :embrass:

nice! postcard perfect!

maybe can crop a bit of both ends to make everything "tighter" and more vibrant!

my 2 cents

iceberg said:
heh... OT a bit... :embrass:

i found their home page allowing a trial version download.. with a small watermark on the pic when used.. is yours the trial version too? coz i was wondering how small is small. :embrass:
I used the trial version initially to see if it could stitch the photos. Once I found out that it did, I bought the software. Very happy with my purchase. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.