Viciria sp. jumper with eggs/spiderlings

orionmystery

Jun 23, 2009
KL
orionmystery.blogspot.com
Viciria sp. jumping spider with eggs and later, spiderlings.

Montage: Viciria sp. with eggs then spiderlings by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

IMG_9586 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Some of the eggs hadn't hatched yet!

IMG_9993 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

A closer look at the spiderlings

IMG_9893 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

Even closer look:

IMG_9986 copy by Kurt (orionmystery.blogspot.com), on Flickr

More invertebrates (mostly) moms with babies: Happy Mother's Day! | Up Close with Nature

very nice catch.

Nice shots of mother with eggs & babies kurt! :)

Wow, you camp there till the eggs hatched? :think: ...................................:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

V. good documentation from eggs to babies shots.

I agree with Victor, very nice documentation.

Wonderful captures

Nice shots of mother with eggs & babies kurt! :)

Wow, you camp there till the eggs hatched? :think: ...................................:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

very nice catch.

Thank, MM, 11-9. Ha...no lah..i came back after 5 days. But i didn't managed to get any shots of mom with spiderlings. She was too shy i guess.

Lovely follow-thru from eggs to babies Kurt. :thumbsup: Gosh! You must have stayed in that location to capture the transformation. :bsmilie:

Lovely follow-thru from eggs to babies Kurt. :thumbsup: Gosh! You must have stayed in that location to capture the transformation. :bsmilie:

Thanks, Vincent. Haha..no...i went back after 5 days to check on mom and eggs/spiderlings. Hope i can go back again tonight to see if the spiderlings have molted. But they will have gone on on their own after first molt.

Thanks for the well captured chronological events Kurt.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: