Vibe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
woaaahhh woman!! looking good!!!! processing good too!!! quick RON! shall we ask her for a shoot soon :think:

digitalbuff said:
I like the shots (other then #3). Interesting props too.
yeah yeah number 3 is like..a very ordinary shot. but then i like leh. ahhahaaa. =X thanks.

frostyI: thanks thanks ^^ my letter got write for me or not haha..

eadwine said:
woaaahhh woman!! looking good!!!! processing good too!!! quick RON! shall we ask her for a shoot soon :think:
thanks thanks lol so flattering~~ sure haven work with you before :p

actually no lah still very fat and ugly. its the DI :D
shh..~~

frostyIntrepid said:
simi letter? :think:
school one lah. =_=''

nevermind i go check with doc another time. just saw ur site cool leh i also wan do flash for new one lol.

zemo ( now this is funny, i'm waiting for you and you are on my monitor lol )

I like the mood overall, however if being nitpick the lighting for the black dress certainly not my preference. I think doesnt goes well wif your face. For the other set ( the white shirt ) i dont really like your fringe. But overall a good series.

nice stuff! :)

thanks all :D

angel: note taken. working to improve on my styling, but then it's also personal preference and tastes that varies but with each try have improvements can liao, i'll owrk hard hee XD

I like style in #2 and #3... #4 reminds me of Kwon Boa in her MTV "Rock with you"... The very heavy metal music style thingy... Very rock... Maybe a "what ya looking at" look will bring out more feel?
I've seen your website http://www.zemotion.net/z/ ... Very stunting! :bigeyes: THumbs up! :thumbsup:

Youhong said:
I like style in #2 and #3... #4 reminds me of Kwon Boa in her MTV "Rock with me"... The very heavy metal music style thingy... Very rock... Maybe a "what ya looking at" look will bring out more feel?
I've seen your website http://www.zemotion.net/z/ ... Very stunting! :bigeyes: THumbs up! :thumbsup:
thanks thanks. never saw the mtv but i'll go look and see see.. ^^

erm... who is Kwon Boa?

Some of the same style pictures of BoA... These pictures I think are from the album "Girls on top"... I've realised that the style of BoA is changing quite alot... I still prefer the cute image she used to have... Hmm.. a bit out of topic now...
I like the picture in the middle... the one staring straight into the camera...
main_header_section.gif

boa-img02.jpg

boa-img04.jpg

Wao... Great series. :thumbsup: Pic 1 is my favourite. The mood, expression, the pose...

Youhong said:
Some of the same style pictures of BoA... These pictures I think are from the album "Girls on top"... I've realised that the style of BoA is changing quite alot... I still prefer the cute image she used to have... Hmm.. a bit out of topic now...
I like the picture in the middle... the one staring straight into the camera...
main_header_section.gif

boa-img02.jpg

boa-img04.jpg
that's boa? couldn't recognize if i didn see the words =_=''

kenzi: wah you really outdated.....-.-

Status
Not open for further replies.