very very sad and lonely :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this fellow who listed THIS AUCTION on ebay is even sadder and lonelier than you. Take heart...

hey nat ... we're just a phone call away ... but yeah ... its not as nice as being there ... but its better than nothing ... anyways ... the fanwars are still there right? ... cheer up =)

yo bro.. dun sad lar.. still friends and close by in the heart mar! ahha so mushy *vomit*

anyway now with internet easy to communicate. :thumbsup:

ParkertR said:
just reached thailand... back in my room and i feel so lonely and sad.

1. I've just left singapore (again) to school here in thailand
2. My roomate of 2 years is leaving (graduating) and i feel like i've just lost part of me!??! - okay, for those who haven't lived in dorms and had a roomie, don't commment :S
3. My suitemates - neighbours, one's graduating and the other's flying off back to the states.
4. I'm now all alone.
5. I'm sad.

*sob*

Dun be sad, ParkertR.
May the FORCE be with you.

King Tiger said:
Dun be sad, ParkertR.
May the FORCE be with you.

Wise words from a Jedi. ;)

see, how can you ever feel sad & lonely :think: when fellow csers still reply your thread in the millde of the night, 3am & 4am :bigeyes: . here in cser, one is never alone. :thumbsup:

see, how can you ever feel sad & lonely when fellow csers still reply your thread in the millde of the night, 3am & 4am . here in cser, one is never alone.

haha... yeah... ur kinda right dennis :) but on a different note, it does help to have someone next to you u can SEE and talk to.

trying to cheer myself up - gonna take pictures today. batteries all charged up and ready to go.

If you are lonely
doesn't you must be sad
for you can be happy and lonely
or be with friends and sad

When you are sad
you can be happy too
because you can be happy sad
that's a sad way to be happy

it's nice to be alone sometimes ... best photographs are usually taken when alone :)

don't waste your "emo" mood now, get introspective, get angsty, get moody, cry, then go out and take some breathtaking shots! :D

but don't overdo the whole emo thing and suicide hor, i WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE. :sticktong

at least u still have a computer... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.