Very Sian!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fotoudavid

Mar 11, 2005
very sian, don't know y ppl use d70 to shoot wedding also kena slam ha.................................................y my thread and post kena deleted,ha........................................................................y ghost festival market very diam, ha......................................y i scare to see camera now (i tin shoot too much liao), ha......................................y so many ppl shoot 4 free, ha..................................y got ppl shoot edge out for $5/- per product, ha......................................y still can't afford to buy d2x, ha........................y d2x so expensive, ha.............................my computer too slow to do video editing, ha..........................................y tomolo still shoot wedding, ha.........................sunday also need to shoot event, ha...........................i need a new life, i think i shoot bird or macro for a change better.............;(

detrop said:
shoot some crows? plenty of them ard..

I got attacked by a crow 2 months back. It swooped down on me and clawed my hair. Damn painful.. If I had a shotgun I'd have blown it away.

People say you need passion for photography,
yes, I agree if your can feed/make/give your passion to ..........

your father & mother and so they don't have to see doctor.........

your wife so that she don't complaint about you didn't made enough money.....

your baby boy/girl so that they strong and healthy don't get sick often......

don’t worry about your house loan, car loan, utility bill, phone bill, groceries......

Oo……., you have so much worry so much stress..
you definitely need to take break…....

But before you do, please make sure you make enough money for you to take a break.

world of macro welcomes everyone!

:bigeyes: $5 per product?!?!?!?!? :faint:

come to think of it.. eh who offering $5 per product? i have lots of job for him :D

yanyewkay said:
come to think of it.. eh who offering $5 per product? i have lots of job for him :D
DCA like to shoot products, but not sure how much he charge?

Alternative, you can ask Paul_Yeo, you may find the price is good, as for the pictures..... I don't know better to say "Nice Shot" or "No Comments"?

For me, edge out products shot, if it is in bulk, I used to it about $45 each. (120 trans)

yanyewkay said:
world of macro welcomes everyone!

:bigeyes: $5 per product?!?!?!?!? :faint:

aHbiSH!! world of macro... hahahaha

my turn...

World of nature welcomes everyone....

hahaha... $2 for every bird shot. =p

hmmm.. i am kinda bored... i wonder whether will we have a chance to shoot at the olympics ?? heh!! :dunno:

Life too boring now..................maybe when my daugther is born, then may be fun then...

But now, life sucks..............need to do something else, abit scare to hold camera now.....creativity is dead for me................i need a break, a long break.:cry:

find a new life,shoot your bird....if you have 1.

that's world of nature.

zaxh81 said:
find a new life,shoot your bird....if you have 1.

that's world of nature.

hAhahahaa........ :bsmilie: u mean tell him to get a bird and shoot it everyday ?

glennyong said:
hAhahahaa........ :bsmilie: u mean tell him to get a bird and shoot it everyday ?

but i don't like to shoot birdie...............killing myself loh............i just find out, i only got experience in photography.............thats bad, must do something, go for course, study something, so that old already, can work other fields.......

hmmmm.... true true... take up a new skill lo... tats a realli good idea. preparing for the future.

have a standby cert. so u can find jobs more easily.

now, what course i go for..............?:confused: :think:

time to go karaoke...............boring, need to entertain relative......they will ask alot wan, like your baby how, boy or girl etc.........

i think u need meditation. do like.. 10-15 mins a day.. it will do you good y'know? lock urself in ur room or somewhere quiet n no one would disturb u (if u haf a large enough toilet, also can). juz try to relax. i hope this helps. cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.