very quiet here.....

Agrivar

Oct 25, 2010
Singapore
wow... no new posts.... *** pin drop ***

waiting for you to make some noise ma;p. so u getting GH5?

ya.... missed the 'older' days where there was so much more activity.

*cricket*

Haha.. no moolah.. GH5 overkill.. i bought the G85.. very happy with it.. lol

is photography dying.. or being taken over by the smartphone.. :dunno:

Perhaps, everyone is out shooting?

Instagram seems to be busier than ever. The rumors sites have been getting a lot of visitors, good and bad.

It seems so much of the news is going to Pentax and Nikon lately. Not much room for others.

That was what I thought too. But oddly, cameras are getting more and more expensive. I was so sure I would upgrade my aging E-M5mk1 to the E-M1mk2 but I was totally put off buy the price. Then I got interested in the Fujifilm X100F and once I again, I was put off by the price. I would not consider myself an avid enthusiast, more of a hobbyist, but the prices are killing my interest.

That was what I thought too. But oddly, cameras are getting more and more expensive. I was so sure I would upgrade my aging E-M5mk1 to the E-M1mk2 but I was totally put off buy the price. Then I got interested in the Fujifilm X100F and once I again, I was put off by the price. I would not consider myself an avid enthusiast, more of a hobbyist, but the prices are killing my interest.

Exactly! Who would have thought that the EM1 mk2 or GH5 would be like 2000 USD (3000+ SGD)!! But there are still great value for money cameras.. those 1 or 2 gen past.

Just because this place is quiet doesn't necessarily mean photography is dying ;) For example, just because void decks are quieter these days doesn't mean kids don't play soccer anymore. It's possible they're still playing, but found other places to play? ;p

EM1 and EM5 mk2 could be your consideration
i used em1 after the price was drop to ground :p
good clarity, amaze with the result

Not much of a spending power,so nothing to talk about.

All are quietly wait for GH5