Very new to DSLR :)

Marshmallow Angel

Apr 18, 2012
Paya Lebar
Hi, just bought 600D kit1 last month and very new to this group :) . Hopefully can meet great photographers and willing to share some tips ^^

Hi and welcome to CS.

Please take time to read the stickies in the newbies section and enjoy the photos and tips in the galleries and discussions.

Welcome to CS. Be sure to join some of the outings if you have the time. I had benefitted alot from all these outings and you will get to meet great people as well as great photographers :)

Don't worry.

your gender u stated FEMALE already.

CSers sure will rally up to help you.

how come no one helped me? look at my avatar...

err... the thing is, beside your avatar.. it states Senior Member... so you need to help others instead... :devil:

Welcome to Cs
Do check out outing section...from thr you could learn from some senior :)

protip: install magic lantern firmware (only do this if you are not a tech idiot)

But anyway, do try to learn stuff from the internet (Google) before asking too many questions here. Many people have the habit of hating on people who don't search before they ask, though it helps if you are a female.

Marshmallow Angel said:
Hi, just bought 600D kit1 last month and very new to this group :) . Hopefully can meet great photographers and willing to share some tips ^^

Welcome. Share your photos quickly for critics to start learning.

how come no one helped me? look at my avatar...

your avatar doesnt sync with gender bro :eek:

welcome to CS, enjoy your stay.. enjoy your camera!

crysmeth said:
Welcome. Share your photos quickly for critics to start learning.

Just realised I can't directly upload the photos. Do I need to sign up for flickr?

Marshmallow Angel said:
Just realised I can't directly upload the photos. Do I need to sign up for flickr?

You need to sign up with an image hosting site. Flickr is one such site. There are others.