Jan 17, 2002
leepublic of singapore
pixelatedtheory.com
mrty.jpg

mrty2.jpg

play.jpg

Originally posted by isomers007

mrty2.jpg

I gave this thread a second look. On reflection, this one is better than the first.

reason being this one has an interesting juxtaposition of the happy smiling pple looking at the viewer in the poster behind a group of sleepy, uninterested pple in the foreground.

cool :)

Some people simply have the talent/eye for things around them.
Welcome on board. :)

isomers007, you very brave !! But beware, someone people may not like it and will smash your camera.

Originally posted by sbs99
Some people simply have the talent/eye for things around them.
Welcome on board. :)

this statement is a bit ethnocentric huh? hehe...:D

isomers, great shots you've got. I like the 2nd and 3rd one, they remind me of typical scenes on the MRT. And reddawn has very aptly pointed out the juxtaposition of the 2 contrasting types of pple in the 2nd pic, very interesting viewpoint! I don't like the first one cos I think the overexposure of the glass panel on the door is too overwhelming...

Originally posted by ninelives
isomers007, you very brave !! But beware, someone people may not like it and will smash your camera.

:rolleyes: i hope dat wun happen to me...but dun think anyone would smash a girl's camera, rite? :angel:

i went into de mrt wif my cam...like someone (izzit red dawn??)mentioned in his thread...people will get used to it and they would juz ignore you :)

and thanx everyone for ur comments :) will convert de pics to b&w laterz...have de same concept for de 2nd pic as red dawn too only after i shot de pic :D

lol, i only dare to take pictures of the scenery outside when inside the train... i dare not take what's inside the train... haha!
You're very brave.... i love the second one.... you caught it just at the right place and the right time and the right mood! Next time after school, if you want to take pictures of people inside the MRT train, call me along.. i want to try also... hehe...if kana whack, two person better :D

Originally posted by Ling Nightsky
lol, i only dare to take pictures of the scenery outside when inside the train... i dare not take what's inside the train... haha!
You're very brave.... i love the second one.... you caught it just at the right place and the right time and the right mood! Next time after school, if you want to take pictures of people inside the MRT train, call me along.. i want to try also... hehe...if kana whack, two person better :D

can...can...mebbe after my IMMPJ finish :confused: you got studio project too rite? :D then if kena whack, you can 'block' for me :bsmilie:

Originally posted by Tweek

this statement is a bit ethnocentric huh? hehe...:D

It's juz an encouragement. I could say that to anybody that can show me he/she improved alot. :)

Hi Isomers007,

The mood of the first picture striked me immediately. The second one is good too!

For a while I wanted to take a series of pictures of billboards through the windows with passengers in front of them. Which kinds of necessitates sitting at the "better seats". Sometimes I miss certain shots, and to go back and try to recapture the shot means a certain amount of spontaneous excitement discvoering and capturing the shot is gone.

On privacy: Theoretically I think MRT trains are enclosed spaces, and semi-public/private. If you are brave forget the above hogwash and just shoot the pictures. The more you do it the more confident you get.

There was a MRT juxtaposition shot that won a local competition before :) A boy with cheeky face peering into the lens from billboard with bored passengers sitting around. (and ok, in black and white ;p )

Originally posted by igpenguin
Hi Isomers007,

On privacy: Theoretically I think MRT trains are enclosed spaces, and semi-public/private. If you are brave forget the above hogwash and just shoot the pictures. The more you do it the more confident you get.

agreed on dat part...was a bit afraid @ first...but after i start shooting, it becomes easy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.