Very Few New POsts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzz

Mar 17, 2003
Bukit Timah
buzz.clubsnap.org
I am just wonderin.....just noticed that there a lot of people logged (151) but very few new postings...not much people chatting on the online chat room...wat is everybody doing???

broadband 24hrs log in.....

Originally posted by Buzz
I am just wonderin.....just noticed that there a lot of people logged (151) but very few new postings...not much people chatting on the online chat room...wat is everybody doing???

Reading threads...

Shaking legs, listening to chinese operas, with 1 lollipop in the mouth. 1 hand typing , the other hand holding graphic tablet pen, playing with drawings. 1 eye looking that this screen, the other looking at my notebook's drawing....

That's Life....

*see togu eating BCM again*

We must try to post more...make this place a busy forum...make it exciting....otherwise very boring to come here to look at posts...always same old posts.....especially now lots of us stay at home....save money as well as to avoid SARs....;)

togu....you really good at multi-tasking.....dun your eyes go like this :what: after a while?

We must try to post more...make this place a busy forum...make it exciting....otherwise very boring to come here to look at posts...always same old posts.....especially now lots of us stay at home....save money as well as to avoid SARs....;)

togu....you really good at multi-tasking.....dun your eyes go like this :what: after a while?

Post some useless poll, :D or maybe some news. We can't expect clubsnap to be as busy as hardwarezone forum. This is a photography forum, the topic is not as wide as comp hardware. I dont really like Hzone forum, many of them like to post some stupid comment or some useless thread. Its wasting the bandwith and the space.

CS traffic I think its quite healty, not too crowded and not too quiet. You want a busy forum , can try SPUG

happy browsing.....

That's why I'm at home now, MC.... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by togu
That's why I'm at home now, MC.... :rolleyes:

wah eat too much BCM issit :p

Post post post!! Flood the forum with pictures!! :p

Want to post more pics...but have been working hard after spending money on my cam;) ...have no chance to shoot any events yet....no longer have extra school breaks like now for the young fellas.....:(

Will work on trying to get more free time.....then pics will flood this place.....so everyone....lets do it...flood...anything....animals...humans....insects....non moving objects...anything you come across in your day....:bsmilie:

Originally posted by hanoman
I dont really like Hzone forum, many of them like to post some stupid comment or some useless thread. Its wasting the bandwith and the space.

Not to forget the famous Server is Busy message. :D

Want to post more pics...but have been working hard after spending money on my cam;) ...have no chance to shoot any events yet....no longer have extra school breaks like now for the young fellas.....:(

Will work on trying to get more free time.....then pics will flood this place.....so everyone....lets do it...flood...anything....animals...humans....insects....non moving objects...anything you come across in your day....

Well, you don't necessarily have to wait for a specific time or event to shoot. Just bring your cam along and keep a lookout for interesting scenes. Good photographers have an eye for detail, meaning to say, they can compose a picture that will look extraordinary from a scene most people would have thought as ordinary.

Will work on trying to get more free time.....then pics will flood this place.....so everyone....lets do it...flood...anything....animals...humans....insects....non moving objects...anything you come across in your day....:bsmilie:

:gbounce:

Thats very true....but problem is that during working times..the mood to take pictures is not there....its only after work when you start to relax...then the creative mood would then set in.......anyway my boss will be giving me a big glare if I am taking pictures during working hours......;) guess maybe its me only...others may be able to...so envious of those who can....:thumbsup:

Originally posted by imaginary_number
Well, you don't necessarily have to wait for a specific time or event to shoot. Just bring your cam along and keep a lookout for interesting scenes. Good photographers have an eye for detail, meaning to say, they can compose a picture that will look extraordinary from a scene most people would have thought as ordinary.

Thats very true....but problem is that during working times..the mood to take pictures is not there....its only after work when you start to relax...then the creative mood would then set in.......anyway my boss will be giving me a big glare if I am taking pictures during working hours......;) guess maybe its me only...others may be able to...so envious of those who can....:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: That's how bosses are... unless they are also a photog! And know you have a Tandy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.