kk. let me start.

I am very bored.

go flame some satay lor...

Ansel Adams (1902-1984)
img_adams_portrait_300.jpg

Portrait of Ansel Adams by Martha Casanave

URL: http://www.photographywest.com/pages/adams_bio.html

:)

:bsmilie: so the trend is to reply signatures now?

kk. let me start.

I am very bored.

Do you have a driving license?

If so, go rent a car. Take a long drive and see small town America. Drive to New Mexico and Arizona from Texas.....should be fun. You can meet up with your Dad a little later.

Bernard

sometimes i really dislike working life.so hectic.but no work, no $.:cry:

same like you, i'm feeling really disgruntled by working life and the rat race

Sometimes i wonder if life is meant to be such a drag. wake up -> go to work -> drag yourself thru the day -> come home -> eat -> stare longingly at camera -> sleep. Repeat for 5 days before you get a break (that usually feels too short)..

I would really like to

a) find a perfect job (does it exist???)
b) start up on my own

Sigh.. anyone got any intention to start up something? care to share your dreams?

I am so bored, i bore my own boredom!

damn sian early morning traffic jam, late for work :(

lucky got bring PSP later go hide in toilet to play :d

same like you, i'm feeling really disgruntled by working life and the rat race

Sometimes i wonder if life is meant to be such a drag. wake up -> go to work -> drag yourself thru the day -> come home -> eat -> stare longingly at camera -> sleep. Repeat for 5 days before you get a break (that usually feels too short)..

I would really like to

a) find a perfect job (does it exist???)
b) start up on my own

Sigh.. anyone got any intention to start up something? care to share your dreams?
Hahaha good one bro! :bsmilie: :thumbsup: Especially the "stare longingly at camera" part" - how true! :D

But true lar I feel like a droid/robot sometimes...life is so damn routine and boring.

My dream ar...same lor...start up my own company.....but my ultimate dream is to travel round the world shooting...I know a friend who does that... sigh sigh... :cry:

Do you have a driving license?

If so, go rent a car. Take a long drive and see small town America. Drive to New Mexico and Arizona from Texas.....should be fun. You can meet up with your Dad a little later.

Bernard

Dun think he have, but i suggest he can try to hitchhike... hahaha...:devil:

My dream ar...same lor...start up my own company.....but my ultimate dream is to travel round the world shooting...I know a friend who does that... sigh sigh... :cry:

Ideal job is to travel around the world shooting AND make enough to survive + save for retirement!!

Got any ideas??? Maybe if we hit upon something, we could all quit and really do that.. then we won't have to complain here..

Wanted to go out and take pictures over the weekend... Sun was out, great for IR...

But was stuck at home, writing a proposal. :(

Ideal job is to travel around the world shooting AND make enough to survive + save for retirement!!

Got any ideas??? Maybe if we hit upon something, we could all quit and really do that.. then we won't have to complain here..

National Geographic photographer?

Unfortunately no...well who doesn't want that kinda job? But like the poster above commented, only NG photogs earn that much and get to travel round the world for it.

i've been pm's asking me why so quiet mah...
so thought by starting this thread, i dont have to click on pm button lor.:bsmilie:

have been real bz.dont have time to shoot at all.
the studio strobes my friend lend me was set up and placed in one corner collecting dust.:bsmilie: :bheart:

sometimes i really dislike working life.so hectic.but no work, no $.:cry:

wah so many guys want to buaya you :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.