Venture into the pond ?

Do you venture into the pond like he does ?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

majere2sg

Mar 31, 2003
Singapore (SengKang)
majere2sg.clubsnap.org
IMG_0765.jpg

:bigeyes:

i hope this is not Botanic Gardens or any Nparks park. It is definitely against regulations. But more importantly it poses a risk to the plant/fish/animal life in the pond. I think you should submit the photograph of this person to Nparks and make a report if it was in the Botanics.

Of course, if its the photographer's own personal koi pond in his home, he can do what he likes i suppose.

erwinx said:
i hope this is not Botanic Gardens or any Nparks park. It is definitely against regulations. But more importantly it poses a risk to the plant/fish/animal life in the pond. I think you should submit the photograph of this person to Nparks and make a report if it was in the Botanics.

Of course, if its the photographer's own personal koi pond in his home, he can do what he likes i suppose.

I guess he was just too engrossed into shooting the frogs on the flower. I don't think there were any fishes in that pond, except for those frogs. :sweat:

one frog leap between his legs,
one expensive piece of camera equipment leap into the pond.

frogs: 1
photog: -3,000+

:nono:

majere2sg said:
Those frogs are tiny.. I think around 1cm in size ? :think:

ha ha... even worse. what if one of them decides to crawl up his leg and seek the family jewels. (i'm pretty sure not only the frogs will be hopping that day.) :bsmilie:

majere2sg said:
IMG_0765.jpg

:bigeyes:

I have also seen this man this morning. He was using a D2H, and he dropped something into the pond, cannot recover, cable release was also soaked in water too. Garung man. He was there with another foreigner photographer using a D100. Cool man. He even brought a torch light (those use to illuminate night wedding photography).

He also ended up taking bird picture. Garung guy. Respect him man.

forbytes said:
I have also seen this man this morning. He was using a D2H, and he dropped something into the pond, cannot recover, cable release was also soaked in water too. Garung man. He was there with another foreigner photographer using a D100. Cool man. He even brought a torch light (those use to illuminate night wedding photography).

He also ended up taking big picture. Garung guy. Respect him man.

Were you the one using a Canon L lens ? :think:

Me the Storm Trooper with the little L. What's up? Liked the idea of using the torch too :thumbsup:

yes that's definately BG.

Status
Not open for further replies.